Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Note: I didn't say we need to update to 1.14, just showing off what can we do with 1.14
We have crossbow in 1.14 with unique mechanics so maybe we can play with it a little
(This is a WIP idea, so it will prob need a lot of changes)

This game was inspired by blockwars and archer assault (two of my favorite games :D), and with 1.14 stuff mixed in.
- Arrows are not affected by gravity, but they will despawn when they hit a block or fly in the air for more than 15 seconds
-You take no knockback from arrow
- The player will have the same armor for every class: Iron boot, Iron legging, Iron chestplate, Super Helmet (Light Grey Glass, +4 armor, +100 armor toughness)
- The main weapon used are the crossbows with different enchants for each class, also each crossbow will have a "heaviness" which will slow down the player while holding them to an extent
- Offhand slot is disabled, it will be reserved for "ammo clips" (explanation below)
- Ammunition for weapons are stored in "ammo clips" (enchanted iron ingots) To take ammunition out for use, put one (only one at a time) in your offhand and it will disappear and give you some ammunition. This will take roughly 1 second (Note,: doing this will also clear the existing ammunition in your inventory, so only open a new clip when you used up the old one)
- All pickaxe will drop blocks now
- Arrows will damage blocks, and will eventually break them with enough arrows, firework explosion also can do some minor destruction.

The first phase is still build phase, you get a handful of blocks and you can build some defense on your side of the map for you to use later on
The second phase will be the fighting phase, there will be three objectives available, either put them in a rotation or make it a voteable option
Conquest: Several control points will be put in the map, to capture a point, a player need to stand on it for a while to capture it, captured control points give you warscore over time (points further away from your spawn will give more warscore) and the team reaching a required score first wins.
CTF: A flag spawns at the enemy spawn, capture it and return them to your own spawn, the team get 3 (or 5) captures wins
(Differently from blockwars, when flag holder is killed, the flag will be dropped on floor, his ally can pick it up , and his enemy can pick it up and it will be returned to their spawn)
Team death match: pretty simple, first team to get a certain amount of kills win.

%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E5%BF%AB%E7%85%A7-2019-04-06-17-21-29-png.152074

Solider (Free)
Sharpness V iron sword
Rifle (Quick Charge V)
Stone Pickaxe
8 ammo clips (32 arrows in each clip)
Instant Healing III Potion x3

Breacher (Free)
Sharpness V iron axe
Shotgun (Quick Charge IV, Multishot )
Stone Pickaxe
10 ammo clips (24 arrows in each clip)

Runner (Free)
Sharpness V iron sword
Light Rifle (Quick Charge V)
Stone Pickaxe
8 ammo clip (16 arrows in each clip)
Permanent Speed I

Jumper (300 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
8 ammo clips (24 arrows in each clip)
Permanent Jump Boost 3
Permanent slow falling

Sniper (500 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Sniper Rifle (Quick Charge II, Piercing II) (-40% Movement Speed when holding)
Stone Pickaxe
8 ammo clips (12 Harming I arrows in each clip)

Medic (200 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Stone Pickaxe
Instant Splash Healing III Potion x5

Destructor (500 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Composite Launcher (Quick Charge I, Piercing I) (-60% Movement Speed when holding)
Stone Pickaxe
8 ammo clips (1 Flight 3 duration firework rocket with 16 firework stars, 6 arrows in each clip)

Infiltrator (800 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Ability to go completely invisible (also hide armor and arrow) for 10 seconds, cooldown 60 seconds

Miner (250 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Iron Pickaxe (Efficiency I, also drops are Tripled)

Machine Gun (800 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Machine gun (Perma-loaded crossbow, can fire continuously when holding down right click) (-100% Speed when holding)
Unlimited ammo

Bomber (600 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
TNT (Cooldown 40 seconds)

Guardian (600 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Shield
8 ammo clips (16 arrows in each clip)
Thank for reading! Feedback is needed :D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
Reactions: God.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Note: I didn't say we need to update to 1.14, just showing off what can we do with 1.14
We have crossbow in 1.14 with unique mechanics so maybe we can play with it a little

This game was inspired by blockwars and archer assault (two of my favorite games :D), and with 1.14 stuff mixed in.
- Arrows are not affected by gravity, but they will despawn when they hit a block or fly in the air for more than 15 seconds
- The player will have the same armor for every class: Iron boot, Iron legging, Iron chestplate, Super Helmet (Light Grey Glass, +4 armor, +100 armor toughness)
- The main weapon used are the crossbows with different enchants for each class, also each crossbow will have a "heaviness" which will slow down the player while holding them to an extent
- Offhand slot is disabled, it will be reserved for "ammo clips" (explanation below)
- Ammunition for weapons are stored in "ammo clips" (enchanted iron ingots) To take ammunition out for use, put one (only one at a time) in your offhand and it will disappear and give you some ammunition. This will take roughly 1 second (Note,: doing this will also clear the existing ammunition in your inventory, so only open a new clip when you used up the old one)
- Arrows will damage blocks, and will eventually break them with enough arrows, firework explosion also can do some minor destruction.

The first phase is still build phase, you get a handful of blocks and you can build some defense on your side of the map for you to use later on
The second phase will be the fighting phase, there will be three objectives available, either put them in a rotation or make it a voteable option
Conquest: Several control points will be put in the map, to capture a point, a player need to stand on it for a while to capture it, captured control points give you warscore over time (points further away from your spawn will give more warscore) and the team reaching a required score first wins.
CTF: A flag spawns at the enemy spawn, capture it and return them to your own spawn, the team get 3 (or 5) captures wins
(Differently from blockwars, when flag holder is killed, the flag will be dropped on floor, his ally can pick it up , and his enemy can pick it up and it will be returned to their spawn)
Team death match: pretty simple, first team to get a certain amount of kills win.

Solider (Free)
Sharpness V iron sword
Rifle (Quick Charge V)
Stone Pickaxe

Breacher (Free)
Sharpness V iron axe
Stone Pickaxe

Runner (Free)
Sharpness V iron sword
Stone Pickaxe
Permanent Speed I

Jumper (300 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Permanent Jump Boost 3
Permanent slow falling

Sniper (500 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Stone Pickaxe

Medic (200 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Stone Pickaxe

Destructor (500 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Composite Launcher (Quick Charge I, Piercing I) (-60% Movement Speed when holding)
Stone Pickaxe
8 ammo clips (1 Flight 3 duration firework rocket with 16 firework stars, 6 arrows in each clip)

Infiltrator (800 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Ability to go completely invisible (also hide armor and arrow) for 10 seconds, cooldown 60 seconds

Miner (250 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)

Machine Gun (800 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Machine gun (Perma-loaded crossbow, can fire continuously when holding down right click) (-100% Speed when holding)
Unlimited ammo

Bomber (600 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)

Guardian (600 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Shield
Nice, but CubeCraft is in no situation to release a new game, what they need is optimizing their current games as much as possible.
With the recent SkyWars update and the upcoming Tower Defence update we can see CubeCraft is taking that course.
New content (new games) means investments, and investments mean risks. Cube needs to play safe at the moment.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
p
Nice, but CubeCraft is in no situation to release a new game, what they need is optimizing their current games as much as possible.
With the recent SkyWars update and the upcoming Tower Defence update we can see CubeCraft is taking that course.
New content (new games) means investments, and investments mean risks. Cube needs to play safe at the moment.
We already stablized after the big change, so I was hoping that managemnment do something, anyways its not our job to decide if we should add this so lets talk about the idea itself instead :P

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Machine gun seems quite overpowered
It's immobile when shooting (which put you in a quite dangerous place in this mode since sniper and rocket launch will take you down easily ) the rate of fire is 5 per second if holding down right button, or faster if you have a high cps

Reactions: God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell

Solider (Free)
Sharpness V iron sword
Rifle (Quick Charge V)
Stone Pickaxe

Breacher (Free)
Sharpness V iron axe
Stone Pickaxe

Runner (Free)
Sharpness V iron sword
Stone Pickaxe
Permanent Speed I

Jumper (300 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Permanent Jump Boost 3
Permanent slow falling

Sniper (500 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Stone Pickaxe

Medic (200 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Stone Pickaxe

Destructor (500 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Stone Pickaxe

Infiltrator (800 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)

Miner (250 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)

Machine Gun (800 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Unlimited ammo

Bomber (600 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)

Guardian (600 Points)
Sharpness V iron sword
Pistol (Quick Charge IV)
Shield

Almost the same as archer assault(maybe they should update it to 1.14 at some point,the crossbows could make the game more interesting)

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Almost the same as archer assault(maybe they should update it to 1.14 at some point,the crossbows could make the game more interesting)
Lots of them are based on archer assault and blockwars with heavy fps elements throw in the mix.... hope this will work

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Lots of them are based on archer assault and blockwars with heavy fps elements throw in the mix.... hope this will work
Maybe they can use this thread as a reference point to make a future big update to archer assault rather than a new completely gamemode

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
I would say since it's more vanilla-based, this is a lot easier to make than archer assault

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom