Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TBroz15

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere In the stratosphere of Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
:cube_light:Hey Cubecrafters!

Its that time of year again, and yeah Cubecraft annually settled a winter event today! Well, its kind of different than the last years I've played the winter games, with a little sprinkle of flaw I may say. And hey, that is my opinion and just don't threaten me or something, you may disagree with a good reason or vice-versa.

❄️⚔️Colony Control

Oh the misery, they've removed it I guess. 😢 It is sad that Colony Control is not included to the event. To be honest, it is one my A-Tier like game mode to play, containing with resource management, real-time strategy, teamwork, and the combat at the same time! One of the (dare I say) "Greatest of all time" game mode. This is a mistake to remove a great concept of a masterpiece and just faded into ashes. I mean the creators of Colony Control should get a raise, their efforts they made to make Colony Control. May I beg to Cubecraft, please add it to the event.

☃️Snowman Survival

There is some or few of it I can say to the game mode, just a plain old 'Tom and Jerry' or a game of tag.
The gameplay is a same old mechanics, what I am complaining are survivors crouch camping and sprinting like a high speed train. Some of the snowmen's role are nerfed too hard, such as snowballs are slow to move, twice less the speed than survivors, and powerups that only obtainable by survivors. I took 2 last second clutch trying to catch up the last survivor who camps on the top of the truck, in mid-air! Its a little bit unfair to have no XP points when snowmen just lost and the rest of the survivors get 150 XP. Well I don't care about silly numbers that values me, skill is the most valuable of all 😎 . And no, I do not want it to get it removed, just needed little improvements to the game mode.
In Conclusion,
Its feels nothing new from the event, just partly full of flaws. Like I said, Colony Control must bring back to Winter 2022, a bad idea to not even add it. What can I say? Not even mad, maybe amoral feeling of it, just "A Bittersweet Event". And hey, thanks a bunch for reading this thread, have a wonderful holiday to you all and Merry Christmas!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom