Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
* Why
I can give you a lot of reasons why this should be added! Here are the most common ones.
- Players would play (even) more because they have something to play for (winstreak)

I think, right now, players are just playing Skywars or Eggwars without a goal.. Just playing
endless games. Because, it's IMPOSSIBLE to still catch up with players like Flqris or
Jefe_Maestro1.

- Amazing players like Flqris and ForGiveMe would form teams to get AMAZING winstreaks
I'm not talking about people being like "Oh yes, I finally reached 100 Eggwars winstreak.. " - don't get me
wrong, people! 100 is already an amazing number - but.. I'm talking about a 1000 winstreak.
This will just increase sweat. If you saw Technoblade's video. He has sweaty leaderboard players on his team. In all honesty win streaks are only there as a little stat, not a sweaty "let's get a 1000 winstreak because I want to be technoblade".

think, right now, players are just playing Skywars or Eggwars without a goal.. Just playing
endless games.
Playing without a goal!? LMAO. You play to have fun, not to sweat and boost your ego.

Because, it's IMPOSSIBLE to still catch up with players like Flqris or
Jefe_Maestro1.
The leaderboards change everyday, you need to play A LOT to get onto them. Who knows, Jefe_Maestro1 can quit tomorrow, today, or who knows.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
The leaderboards change everyday, you need to play A LOT to get onto them. Who knows, Jefe_Maestro1 can quit tomorrow, today, or who knows.

Wait are you serious or is this just a joke xD ??
Dude think of this:
people who join these days CubeCraft will never make it onto a leaderboard just because the players who are on it now, already have over 7k wins or something, I mean even if they quit, other people who already have 4k will make it first onto the leaderboards so if they quit, people who have (right now 3k) will probs go first, etc. you have to wait like over 15 years to make it onto the leaderboards with your redenation...
That’s why I think thry should add something like Monthly Leaderboards (and ofcourse keep the All-Time Leaderboards)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
And to be honest I like this idea because you can play with a goal and not just for fun BUT if you’re not interested in winstreaks, you also keep playing for fun and just don’t look at your winstreak...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
they have more important things to do like fixing uhc
Lol, get out of here.
upload_2017-12-9_13-9-11.png

Parkour has been in maintenance for a few years...

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
people who join these days CubeCraft will never make it onto a leaderboard just because the players who are on it now, already have over 7k wins or something, I mean even if they quit, other people who already have 4k will make it first onto the leaderboards so if they quit, people who have (right now 3k) will probs go first, etc. you have to wait like over 15 years to make it onto the leaderboards with your redenation...
In my opinion, having a winstreak leaderboard is unnecessary. Now you're on the topic on the regular leaderboards. Don't you think CubeCraft would already have added monthly and/or weekly leader boards? Most servers have them. But we don't know why CubeCraft hasn't added it yet. People have been asking for new leaderboards to be added. It never happened. There must be a reason.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
In my opinion, having a winstreak leaderboard is unnecessary. Now you're on the topic on the regular leaderboards. Don't you think CubeCraft would already have added monthly and/or weekly leader boards? Most servers have them. But we don't know why CubeCraft hasn't added it yet. People have been asking for new leaderboards to be added. It never happened. There must be a reason.
Maybe because so many leaderboard players are mods...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back!
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom