Winstreak on duels,skywars and eggwars

• great idea!🥵🥶

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • nah🤨

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
The server already allows you to see how many total wins you have in each gamemode. Just go to
social menu (nether star) > profile > game statistics.

As for a winstreak counter, it's a cool idea, but I don't think it's something that definitely needs to be added. While it may be a source of motivation for some, those wishing to get higher winstreaks would feel compelled to leave games with good players, or avoid playing games altogether due to not having a good team or being warmed up. Neither of these actions really align with what I feel playing on the server should be about: having fun and challenging yourself.

Reactions: Zerynn

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i like the idea despite being a non-competetive player. although, sometimes when playing bedwars with friends on hypixel, we get excited over our winstreak and is quite a motivation for sure! the only thing i'd be afraid of is people becoming a bit too toxic (as always) and arrogant over their winstreak towards less skilled players. still tho, great suggestion!

Reactions: jepakingz
D

Deleted member 486292

I would like to see this, however I find myself dying quite a bit due to things out of my control (namely bugs, hackers). As I say with a lot of other ambitious suggestions on this forum, I dont think cubecraft is ready to add this until the server can get some stability first.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I would like to see this, however I find myself dying quite a bit due to things out of my control (namely bugs, hackers). As I say with a lot of other ambitious suggestions on this forum, I dont think cubecraft is ready to add this until the server can get some stability first.
i agree the server should really try fixing these things, but there's no way to completely fix things like bugs and hacker. a winstreak is just a fun little thing to add and wouldnt be too special to get a high number on, its just a streak of winning but visible as a stat

D

Deleted member 486292

i agree the server should really try fixing these things, but there's no way to completely fix things like bugs and hacker. a winstreak is just a fun little thing to add and wouldnt be too special to get a high number on, its just a streak of winning but visible as a stat
I suppose it couldn't hurt. I dont really have a big issue with hackers now, but I can see others getting pretty frustrated if their streak gets ruined by something like that. It could just be a big turn off for people working their way up on that winstreak board only for it to be taken away from them in an instant.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I have been wanting this feature for so long, yes please! Not saying I would get a good score but It would be cool to see what other people accomplish xd.
I see you tagged it with 'Bedrock' but I think this would be a good idea on Java aswell.
Also add a poll please :)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I have been wanting this feature for so long, yes please! Not saying I would get a good score but It would be cool to see what other people accomplish xd.
I see you tagged it with 'Bedrock' but I think this would be a good idea on Java aswell.
Also add a poll please :)
good point there, gave my feedback as a java player myself and think this would work for both platforms without any doubt :) java players are competetive, they would probably make a fight who gets the highest streak x3

Reactions: jepakingz

jepakingz

Jan 27, 2021
finland🥵🇫🇮👑
The server already allows you to see how many total wins you have in each gamemode. Just go to
social menu (nether star) > profile > game statistics.

As for a winstreak counter, it's a cool idea, but I don't think it's something that definitely needs to be added. While it may be a source of motivation for some, those wishing to get higher winstreaks would feel compelled to leave games with good players, or avoid playing games altogether due to not having a good team or being warmed up. Neither of these actions really align with what I feel playing on the server should be about: having fun and challenging yourself.
yes i know that, but like winstreak board, that you could see how many wins u have gotten in row

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom