Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I don't think this would be necessary. I doubt anyone really cares how many kills other players have. The only real thing that people care about the most when it comes to kills (In my opinion), is the kills leader board. The top 5 players are usually the focus of the ones who want to earn their own spot on the kills leader board, meaning that they really have no interest in how many kills others have. Now don't get me wrong. I know there are a certain amount of people who would actually like to see every persons kills, but I guarantee that the majority of the CCG community would think that this is not necessary.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I don't think this would be necessary. I doubt anyone really cares how many kills other players have. The only real thing that people care about the most when it comes to kills (In my opinion), is the kills leader board. The top 5 players are usually the focus of the ones who want to earn their own spot on the kills leader board, meaning that they really have no interest in how many kills others have. Now don't get me wrong. I know there are a certain amount of people who would actually like to see every persons kills, but I guarantee that the majority of the CCG community would think that this is not necessary.
MY OPINION. Feel free to disagree (Doubt that would be a problem) :P

Reactions: Iselciour

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Can someone lock this. yet again.
It's old and isn't going to be added due to the negativity of the players. clearly the community doesn't want it so stop posting.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
ecxtw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!