Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you Agree?

• Total voters

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Intro:
Alrighty I'm not going to sugar-code this. I'm going to be as strong as possible for my reasons that Cubecraft is lacking almost everything, and how they could fix it. I'm going to be honest with you. Some updates I like, like the recent Skywars update. Let's start out by listing Cubecraft's timeline into Wins and Losses.

Wins:
- Creating Votable Options. (I'm sure some of you remember when Cubecraft didn't have voting. When they added it though, things took off.)
- Adding Merch. (I'm not sure how they are doing with sales on that, but it definitely gave Cubecraft a "We are the better server" look.)
- Removing Blockband. (Seriously it was dead from the start.)
- Adding Island Games. (My favorite one is Infection. The trilogy definitely spiced things up for the server.)
- Minerware Update. (The update consisted of a lot of new games and voting options which increased the number of people playing dramatically.)
- PvP Update. (The new map Kingdom is extremely popular, and the option to have rematches makes it all the more easier to navigate through PvP.)

Losses:
- Chat Overhaul Update. (I personally like the new help lists. However, too many things went wrong. First off, you can no longer TAB complete someone's name. Second, the party chat filter really caused a lot of negativity towards the update. I do see what Cubecraft was trying to do, but it was a gamble that didn't pay off.)
- UHC Votable Options. (I don't like the fact that I can vote for more ores and more hearts. Seriously? This is UHC we are talking about. Ain't no time for votable options.)
- MoneyWalls. (I do understand that this isn't coming back, but Cubecraft saw a decrease of players on the server after that happened.)
- Creative Build Update. (Cubecraft hasn't updated to 1.12 yet, and that is leaving out a lot of good blocks and items really annoyed some players.)
- Neglecting Lucky Blocks. (When was the last time this game got an update? Like eight years ago? Lucky Islands was one of the hottest games on CCG, but the lack of attention from staff resulted in a player loss.)
- No Hide and Seek. (A lot of people are waiting for Hide and Seek. The arcade recently came back, but only five games won't cut the deal.)

My opinion:
It almost feels like Cubecraft has a lack of interest anymore. They are creating extremely controversial updates when there are many great threads stating what would be good for CCGN.
Another thing that comes to mind is the fact that Cubecraft is being "too original." This has an effect, and that is player loss. Picture this: A complete random person looks at the new updates and games for Cubecraft. None of them are really that recognizable, except for Eggwars and Skywars. Do you want to know what happened to Eggwars? It got copied off of Hypixel and is now the hottest game in Minecraft. So no one new will join Cubecraft because many games are unrecognizable, and YouTube has a big part in this as well. Many Minecraft videos are made on games that have been known for a long time. I'm going to assume you have heard of Micro Battles, Build Battles, and Hide and Seek. Do you think any random person is going to know what TNT Trouble is?

What needs to happen:
First off everyone needs to be in agreement. I'm talking about staff AND members. As proven by some recent updates, some things are extremely controversial. If we can't learn to work together and ask questions for eachother, how many people will be on the server? Probably around 60.
Second off, Cubecraft needs to get out the "I'm original" zone. It isn't helping that there is no Hide and Seek and no Build Battle. Instead we have Tower Defence and dead UHC lobbies. If Cubecraft were to add these games in, then they can get back into the "I'm original" zone. What I mean is this: Cubecraft adds Build Battle. More people recognize that. They join the server. When Build Battle is hot, then Cubecraft can add in an update giving the game some originality. Everyone else may like the update and play some Build Battle. But the update has to be good.
Adding to this, more gadgets is a must. You also have to create a point system where everyone wants to play to earn them. Vanity Points aren't helping, and Sheilds need to be in soon. For Vanity Points, add in the option to create Cubelets with Vanity Points. Not only that, but have differnet types of Cubelets, like Legendary, Epic, Rare, and Common Cubelets. Every time you play ten games, you will get a Common or Rare Cubelet. Epic and Legendary Cubelets are only obtainable through ranks. And for Stone users, give them a free Cubelet every month or so. This will go for premium users as well. The higher the rank, the more free Cubelets per month. Second off with Cubelets, every time you get a gadget you already have, that should trade out for regular points. And third off, add in more Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary Gadgets.
Lastly, more Staff to Member interaction. I discussed this on my last thread, so I won't go over it again. If you want to see it, click here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cmon-staff.201486/page-2#post-933816. A friendlier environment is a must for player re-vamping.

Conclusion:
I hope you didn't skim through this. If you did, please read it thoroughly as this is a guide on how to make Cubecraft extremely popular as it once was before. It is no lie that Cubecraft is slowly dying. I would like to help get some thinking going.
I hope I made my suggestions clear. Just try it for once. Hypixel did this method, look where they are at. I don't see why we can't do this.

Godbless - CamBam300

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Intro:
Alrighty, I'm not going to sugar-code this. I'm going to be as strong as possible for my reasons that Cubecraft is lacking almost everything, and how they could fix it. I'm going, to be honest with you. Some updates I like, like the recent Skywars update. Let's start out by listing Cubecraft's timeline into Wins and Losses.

Losses:
- Chat Overhaul Update. (I personally like the new help lists. However, too many things went wrong. First off, you can no longer TAB complete someone's name. Second, the party chat filter really caused a lot of negativity towards the update. I do see what Cubecraft was trying to do, but it was a gamble that didn't pay off.) Everyone shut up about the chat overhall.
- UHC Votable Options. (I don't like the fact that I can vote for more ores and more hearts. Seriously? This is UHC we are talking about. Ain't no time for votable options.) SoonTM
- MoneyWalls. (I do understand that this isn't coming back, but Cubecraft saw a decrease of players on the server after that happened.) lol thats just a lie. We didnt loose more players. @Tacosbefriends made a responce on why its not coming back so if you want to know have him tell you.
- Creative Build Update. (Cubecraft hasn't updated to 1.12 yet, and that is leaving out a lot of good blocks and items really annoyed some players.) SoonTM
- Neglecting Lucky Blocks. (When was the last time this game got an update? Like eight years ago? Lucky Islands were one of the hottest games on CCG, but the lack of attention from staff resulted in a player loss.) Agian another lie you really need to stop doing this.
- No, Hide and Seek. (A lot of people are waiting for Hiding and Seek. The arcade recently came back, but only five games won't cut the deal.) They have alot going on and it takes a long time to do all of this so complaining like this about something so small is really sad.

My opinion:
It almost feels like Cubecraft has a lack of interest anymore. They are creating extremely controversial updates when there are many great threads stating what would be good for CCGN. THEN. FREAKING. LEAVE.
Another thing that comes to mind is the fact that Cubecraft is being "too original." This has an effect, and that is a player loss. Picture this: A complete random person looks at the new updates and games for Cubecraft. None of them are really that recognizable, except for Eggers and Skywars. Do you want to know what happened to Eggers? It got copied off of Hypixel and is now the hottest game in Minecraft. So no one new will join Cubecraft because many games are unrecognizable, and YouTube has a big part in this as well. Many Minecraft videos are made of games that have been known for a long time. I'm going to assume you have heard of Micro Battles, Guild Battles, and Hide and Seek. Do you think any random person is going to know what TNT Trouble is? Right cause copying off of other crappy servers is good. And agian alot of hyperboly or lies.

What needs to happen:
First, off everyone needs to be in agreement. I'm talking about staff AND members. As proven by some recent updates, some things are extremely controversial. If we can't learn to work together and ask questions for each other, how many people will be on the server? Probably around 60. Stop lieing like omg.
Second off, Cubecraft needs to get out the "I'm original" zone. It isn't helping that there is no Hide and seeks and no Build Battle. Instead, we have Tower Defence and dead UHC lobbies. If Cubecraft were to add these games in, then they can get back into the "I'm original" zone. What I mean is this: Cubecraft adds Build Battle. More people recognize that. They join the server. When Build Battle is hot, then Cubecraft can add in an update giving the game some originality. Everyone else may like the update and play some Build Battle. But the update has to be good. Just stop.
Adding to this, more gadgets is a must. You also have to create a point system where everyone wants to play to earn them. Vanity Points aren't helping, and Sheilds need to be in soon. For Vanity Points, add the option to create Cubelets with Vanity Points. Not only that, but have different types of Cubelets, like Legendary, Epic, Rare, and Common Cubelets. Every time you play ten games, you will get a Common or Rare Cubelet. Epic and Legendary Cubelets are only obtainable through ranks. And for Stone users, give them a free Cubelet every month or so. This will go for premium users as well. The higher the rank, the more free Cubelets per month. Second off with Cubelets, every time you get a gadget you already have, that should trade out for regular points. And third off, add in more Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary Gadgets.
Lastly, more Staff to Member interaction. I discussed this in my last thread, so I won't go over it again. If you want to see it, click here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cmon-staff.201486/page-2#post-933816. A friendlier environment is a must for player re-vamping. No.

Conclusion:
I hope you didn't skim through this. If you did, please read it thoroughly as this is a guide on how to make Cubecraft extremely popular as it once was before. It is no lie that Cubecraft is slowly dying. I would like to help get some thinking going.
I hope I made my suggestions clear. Just try it for once. Hypixel did this method, look where they are at. I don't see why we can't do this.

A guide to lies. Or things that people have no patience for. These arent suggestions this is a rant with no real evidence or back-up or claim. And there are so many lies I can even count.

Godbless - CamBam300

Goodbles - Your Editor

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
@_xSuperDanx_

1: Never gonna shut up about the filter. It needs to be fixed. The partnership is ruining everything.
2: What you mean by “SoonTM”
3: I can see Money Walls making a comeback with a major revamp, I can see it being fun.
4: Just update to 1.14 and everything will be better.
5: Not a lie. It has only received 1 decent update in the past... long time?
6: What do you mean “a lot going on?” Is that a joke? No duh they have a lot going on, but adding Hide N’ Seek is probably a must at this point. Most everyone wants it, it just has to be made right.
7: What are you even talking about? JUST LEAVE? LMFAO.
8: That is the biggest lie every. You just contradicted yourself. Question: Do you really think Hypixel is a crappy server? If so, you’ve got some serious problems. It is the biggest server out there, with Cube (I think) being it’s runner-up by miles behind. LMAO why do you refer to it as lies? That’s completely debatable. It’s actually a good idea. A spin-off of guilds would be nice, would like to see build battle also.
9: “stop lieing.” That’s a new word in my dictionary. But, it’s true. He’s exaggerating the amount of players cube will have, it’s just trying to get more people on his side. Great persuasion.
10: you just stop. You didn’t even try to give a valid point to contradict his, while his point was pretty good.
11: WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU SAY NO? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. You seriously don’t think a friendlier environment sould help? Just one thing I gotta say. Stop. Get some help.

Conclusion:
A helpful guide that Cube should listen to. You're right, I don’t have patience for it because I want it now. These are suggestions because he is giving ways that will help to improve the server, at the same time pointing out what Cube has done wrong in the past. This has all the back-up and claim in the world, it’s called the communities thoughts on the topic. We all want a revamp of almost everything, we strive to get stuff fixed. These aren’t lies lmfao. You’re the one lying by calling them lies. It’s called a quality thread that deserves attention.

Godbless - Your Criticizer.

(btw don’t give me any if this “being rude” stuff. ain’t gonna have it)

A

A pigeon

Dude @_xSuperDanx_ , people dislike the filter. Just because you like it doesnt mean everyone else needs to. Why should CamBam leave? Cubectaft isnt the same anymore , a server unable to accept critisizms and change will die . Asking CamBam to leave is pretty ignorant.

As for the thread , we need 1.14 . (Will add more later)

Reactions: Deeds

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
That I don't agree with you.. Not that hard.
55469A7A-813F-4185-B19A-12B6997C6509.gif

How could you NOT agree with him? This is literally one of the most correct threads I’ve ever seen! So what on earth are you talking about?
I would seriously like to see your logic behind why you disagree. Simply saying “I disagree” isn’t that hard, you have to explain or else we won’t know what you disagree with specifically. I want to see your valid points on why you disagree. Think before you write also, SuperDan didn’t and it cost her my criticism.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
View attachment 140087

How could you NOT agree with him? This is literally one of the most correct threads I’ve ever seen! So what on earth are you talking about?
I would seriously like to see your logic behind why you disagree. Simply saying “I disagree” isn’t that hard, you have to explain or else we won’t know what you disagree with specifically. I want to see your valid points on why you disagree. Think before you write also, SuperDan didn’t and it cost her my criticism.

When I'm bored I'll.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Intro:
Alrighty I'm not going to sugar-code this. I'm going to be as strong as possible for my reasons that Cubecraft is lacking almost everything, and how they could fix it. I'm going to be honest with you. Some updates I like, like the recent Skywars update. Let's start out by listing Cubecraft's timeline into Wins and Losses.

Wins:
- Creating Votable Options. (I'm sure some of you remember when Cubecraft didn't have voting. When they added it though, things took off.)
- Adding Merch. (I'm not sure how they are doing with sales on that, but it definitely gave Cubecraft a "We are the better server" look.)
- Removing Blockband. (Seriously it was dead from the start.)
- Adding Island Games. (My favorite one is Infection. The trilogy definitely spiced things up for the server.)
- Minerware Update. (The update consisted of a lot of new games and voting options which increased the number of people playing dramatically.)
- PvP Update. (The new map Kingdom is extremely popular, and the option to have rematches makes it all the more easier to navigate through PvP.)

Losses:
- Chat Overhaul Update. (I personally like the new help lists. However, too many things went wrong. First off, you can no longer TAB complete someone's name. Second, the party chat filter really caused a lot of negativity towards the update. I do see what Cubecraft was trying to do, but it was a gamble that didn't pay off.)
- UHC Votable Options. (I don't like the fact that I can vote for more ores and more hearts. Seriously? This is UHC we are talking about. Ain't no time for votable options.)
- MoneyWalls. (I do understand that this isn't coming back, but Cubecraft saw a decrease of players on the server after that happened.)
- Creative Build Update. (Cubecraft hasn't updated to 1.12 yet, and that is leaving out a lot of good blocks and items really annoyed some players.)
- Neglecting Lucky Blocks. (When was the last time this game got an update? Like eight years ago? Lucky Islands was one of the hottest games on CCG, but the lack of attention from staff resulted in a player loss.)
- No Hide and Seek. (A lot of people are waiting for Hide and Seek. The arcade recently came back, but only five games won't cut the deal.)

My opinion:
It almost feels like Cubecraft has a lack of interest anymore. They are creating extremely controversial updates when there are many great threads stating what would be good for CCGN.
Another thing that comes to mind is the fact that Cubecraft is being "too original." This has an effect, and that is player loss. Picture this: A complete random person looks at the new updates and games for Cubecraft. None of them are really that recognizable, except for Eggwars and Skywars. Do you want to know what happened to Eggwars? It got copied off of Hypixel and is now the hottest game in Minecraft. So no one new will join Cubecraft because many games are unrecognizable, and YouTube has a big part in this as well. Many Minecraft videos are made on games that have been known for a long time. I'm going to assume you have heard of Micro Battles, Build Battles, and Hide and Seek. Do you think any random person is going to know what TNT Trouble is?

What needs to happen:
First off everyone needs to be in agreement. I'm talking about staff AND members. As proven by some recent updates, some things are extremely controversial. If we can't learn to work together and ask questions for eachother, how many people will be on the server? Probably around 60.
Second off, Cubecraft needs to get out the "I'm original" zone. It isn't helping that there is no Hide and Seek and no Build Battle. Instead we have Tower Defence and dead UHC lobbies. If Cubecraft were to add these games in, then they can get back into the "I'm original" zone. What I mean is this: Cubecraft adds Build Battle. More people recognize that. They join the server. When Build Battle is hot, then Cubecraft can add in an update giving the game some originality. Everyone else may like the update and play some Build Battle. But the update has to be good.
Adding to this, more gadgets is a must. You also have to create a point system where everyone wants to play to earn them. Vanity Points aren't helping, and Sheilds need to be in soon. For Vanity Points, add in the option to create Cubelets with Vanity Points. Not only that, but have differnet types of Cubelets, like Legendary, Epic, Rare, and Common Cubelets. Every time you play ten games, you will get a Common or Rare Cubelet. Epic and Legendary Cubelets are only obtainable through ranks. And for Stone users, give them a free Cubelet every month or so. This will go for premium users as well. The higher the rank, the more free Cubelets per month. Second off with Cubelets, every time you get a gadget you already have, that should trade out for regular points. And third off, add in more Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary Gadgets.
Lastly, more Staff to Member interaction. I discussed this on my last thread, so I won't go over it again. If you want to see it, click here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cmon-staff.201486/page-2#post-933816. A friendlier environment is a must for player re-vamping.

Conclusion:

Godbless - CamBam300

Yea I feel like some things are needed to happen.
I think cubecraft should leave the partnership and just go independent.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom