• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello Everyone!

When you finished your Wing Rush game when you finished first you need to wait for the #2 & #3 so the countdown starts. Which is kinda corrupt in my opinion. Everybody who finished 2nd or 3rd leaves instantly so the waiting is longer and it's just boring. My solution is that everyone can leave but you still hold your place you finished and the win ofcourse. Let me know what you think....

BYE!

D

Deleted member 576174

I've never played this mode (pro PvP player here Kappa) but I can totally understand how annoying it can be to wait for others to finish, I agree :D

Reactions: Zathelas

Jellei

May 28, 2017
I agree with this suggestion. As a top 10 player on the wing rush leaderboard I find this really frustrating to wait. It gets boring after a while. This is really annoying when there are only 5 people in a game, because 3 people have to finish so the timer runs. But some people don't know how the game works and than it takes like 10 minutes till a game is done

Reactions: Zathelas

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Heyo YoshiGameplayX

Thank you so much for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we'll have to deny your suggestion. We sadly do not have developer time to work out a suggestion that only changes a very small thing within the game. Our developers are very busy with their respective projects, and we're very excited to show you once they're finished!

- Denied, Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom