Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hey guys, I have a suggestion for Wing Rush (arcade)
I'm sure other people who play Wing Rush will agree with this.

So if you play Wing Rush you must reach checkpoints. A checkpoint consist of 2 beacons. But if you don't fly between those beacons you missed the checkpoint and you must go back or crash so you get back to your last checkpoint. You lose about 10-15 seconds if you missed a checkpoint. For the people who don't know what I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/8s6zN if you don't fly between those beacons you miss the checkpoint. My suggestion is to make the checkpoints so that you can't miss them.

There are 2 options (or maybe more but these are the only ones I can think of)
1. Place blocks next to the beacons so you there is no possibility to miss the checkpoint. Before people are going to say: ''But if they do this you'll crash instead of missing the checkpoint'' that is true but a crash takes less time than a missed checkpoint
2. Place the beacons further apart so you can hardly miss them.

Thanks for reading this suggestion, please let me know what you think about this idea. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Dallas_ and Soeshi

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this idea could go either ways, it would hurt to add this addition to the game, but wingrush is also pretty good as it is right now.

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
I know what you mean, But it's strange. I don't Always fly between the beacons and ive never had any problems with it. But I know people who have that.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
I always have the same problem when I play Wing Rush. I agree +1

MY 400TH POST :D

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
The most annoying thing in Wing Rush is missing the check points, so I agree.
I think point 2 would be the best way.
Beacons are easily to spot and blocks between them would me more difficult to change.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom