Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
416
2,974
263
34
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Most people here don't play Wingrush that often, but I do. I've played 1000+ times and since there are only 3 Wingrush maps the game gets a little bit repetitive in my eyes. So how about Obsidian rank players can vote to play the maps the other way around? I think it will make the game a little bit interesting. Let me know if you like it or not. Have a good evening!

-PerryJ
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
hmaqs wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
Hello Yuri!
Top Bottom