Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How do you feel about it?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
What do you think of this cool new item “Wind Charge” Mojang says they’re implementing in their upcoming 1.21 update?

I think it’ll be a pretty cool cross of a blastball and a leap feather. Make for some interesting pvp too.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
What do you think of this cool new item “Wind Charge” Mojang says they’re implementing in their upcoming 1.21 update?

I think it’ll be a pretty cool cross of a blastball and a leap feather. Make for some interesting pvp too.
I LOVE THIS THING ALREADY IT'S GOING TO BE SUPER USEFUL IN PVP AAAHHHH

love to see an actual vanilla item that has the same functionality as the fireballs from hypixel bedwars :DDDDD

I'd see myself using this item a lot for mobility and knockback/pvp purposes

this fits really well into cubecraft skywars and eggwars imo, they should add it

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I LOVE THIS THING ALREADY IT'S GOING TO BE SUPER USEFUL IN PVP AAAHHHH

love to see an actual vanilla item that has the same functionality as the fireballs from hypixel bedwars :DDDDD

I'd see myself using this item a lot for mobility and knockback/pvp purposes

this fits really well into cubecraft skywars and eggwars imo, they should add it
I think this would also fit well in Blockwars, and I agree, it should be added after its official release.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
The Wind Charge looks very satisfying to use and useful as well, especially for doing parkour and possibly clutching

It also functions like an easy-to-use blastball which is cool; it could be used for some good knockback, say in Bridges or EggWars (If the Punch bow doesn’t return, it would be good to have a new effective knockback item in EggWars)
I admit it’s going to be a little odd to see it in Vanilla Minecraft, but it’s a good item nonetheless

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
The Wind Charge looks very satisfying to use and useful as well, especially for doing parkour and possibly clutching

It also functions like an easy-to-use blastball which is cool; it could be used for some good knockback, say in Bridges or EggWars (If the Punch bow doesn’t return, it would be good to have a new effective knockback item in EggWars)
I admit it’s going to be a little odd to see it in Vanilla Minecraft, but it’s a good item nonetheless

Punch bow has been in the game for like a month now. XD 👍

But yeh, would probably be interesting to remove the blastball and replace it with this. If you still want the block breaking effect from the blastball, an explosion can just be spawned at the point of contact and then it would be handled like a regular blastball.
It's just a bit weird as it'd both launch and break blocks, and launch you in the air. Might be best to keep them separate otherwise it'd get confusing for new or inexperienced players.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Its a very cool idea and i am excited to see in minecraft very soon

Reactions: Reesle

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Skywars players if this gets added:
IMG_7636.gif

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom