Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sannne

Well-Known Member
Apr 18, 2016
285
276
139
27
I think it would be fun if there are some more win effects :D
Maybe something like:
- Noteblocks with music popping out
- Something with lightning
- Something with mobs, like creepers, sheeps, etc.
....
 

Sannne

Well-Known Member
Apr 18, 2016
285
276
139
27
Can you pls move this to Server Discussion, i accidentaly posted in Website Discussion :confused1:
 
Last edited:
B

Britney Spears

Guest
Cool idea , maybe a win effect with those beams that guardians shoot :P . Or more win effects with animals or mobs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sannne

sdgd

Well-Known Member
Sep 18, 2015
173
187
118
I'm using the Win effects actually not, but it looks nice!
 
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
Nice idea I'd like to see more win effects when I'm unbanned :)
 

Typicaaal

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2015
734
2,485
428
24
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be fun if there are some more win effects :D
Maybe something like:
- Noteblocks with music popping out
- Something with lightning
- Something with mobs, like creepers, sheeps, etc.
....
I like the music and the lighting but the mobs are already in game but with chickens +1 from me!
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom