Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miiikee

Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys,

I may have an eventual idea for certain new win-effects. First of all, I want to say that I'm not sure if this is already an ingame. But my idea was to add some nice music to certain win-effects. This is it in short haha.

- Miiikee

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Some win effects have music, others just have a sound. Can you be more detailed? What kind of music do you want?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm not sure if I'd like to have music in my win effect. Like the sound effects the win effects have now are great and I like them a lot. It's not that I think, oh I won, let's do a dance.

If you come up with other suggestions about this, I'll think about it again, but for now. No.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Whats people like
So what you're suggesting is that they add songs from some famous groups or just a band that is popular to a win effect? If so I think that it would be a bad idea because you will only see your win effect for a couple seconds and then it is already over. I am also not sure if it is possible to add songs into the game due copyright claims and etc. Adding minecraft songs to a win effect would also be an idea but like I said before you will only be able to hear it for a couple seconds. I like the sounds on the win effect as they are now.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think that if you'd want to add new music/sound effects, you'll have to create a resource pack, and let other players download it. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
If this is the case, I wouldn't want it to be implemented because I don't think anyone would use it. The current sound effects are just fine, imo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom