Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I'm not sure if it's just on my end, but the Win Effects doesn't appear to be working. I selected a particular win effect, but still only get fireworks upon winning a game.

Has this functionality been broken or removed since the new arcade update? It's a shame because the Win Effects is one of the most important vanity perk for donators.

Reactions: Some1Crazy

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
At Arcade the Win Effects besides the fireworks are gone. You still can select your own Win Effect at the other games of Cubecraft I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. So I hope they can update the Win Effects on Arcade soon.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey Spleefy.
What @PerryJ said is right all the old effects are gone now, if you select a win effect then is that for "Skywars or Eggwars" example.
But if your own win effect also in arcade comes then would that very awsome! ;)

Reactions: PerryJ

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
The mine still works, But by arcade you only have the firework one. I like to see new wineffects special for arcade :)

Otherwise, I do not think This is a bug. Maybe @Nikoshka can help?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm not sure if it's just on my end, but the Win Effects doesn't appear to be working. I selected a particular win effect, but still only get fireworks upon winning a game.

Has this functionality been broken or removed since the new arcade update? It's a shame because the Win Effects is one of the most important vanity perk for donators.
Didn't happen to me, is this a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom