• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hi Everyone,

This is just a small addition but it would be cool.

I think there should be more win effects.

By now most people know that I like dragons, So I thought why is there no fun dragon win effect, This seems like a cool addition to me.

Now I am curious about your opinion about the fact that there are too few win effects.
(In my eyes)

I would like to hear your opinion on this. 👀

~ Sam 🐉

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
You can suggest win effects or any loot item here :)

There's not really a point in creating this thread if you won't be suggesting any. Feel free to take a look at the other thread though.
Hi Hoshi, I understand what you mean, but if you read @Story thread carefully you will see the following under requirements: Kill effects, Cages, Banners, Shields and Hats. And therefore no Win effects.

This thread was meant to hear your opinion about whether there are enough win effects at the moment.

Thanks for the help.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi Hoshi, I understand what you mean, but if you read @Story thread carefully you will see the following under requirements: Kill effects, Cages, Banners, Shields and Hats. And therefore no Win effects.

This thread was meant to hear your opinion about whether there are enough win effects at the moment.

Thanks for the help.
The thread only mentions those as they are used as examples of loot items. You can still suggest win effects there and if you go through the comments, you’ll also see a handful of win effect suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom