Like snowball fight and break enemy’s egg
no its not, thats the one where its not
well that and of course eggwars

I feel like it’s kind of trivial to be added so I will just agree

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Yes this would be awesome if implemented in eggwars.sometimes I die just before my team wins and all the effort i put in to try to win the game goes to waste for a mere 5 XP.it would be a boon for people to win when their team wins as then their effort reaches fruition.also this thread has 25 yes and 0 no so yeah its gotta get implemented.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Title says it all.
@werra11 https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/win-a-team-game-if-one-of-your-teammates-won.205789/
It's already implemented in team skywars, line dash and minerware minigames, so why not add it to other team games as well?
Of couse you'd have to still be in the game in spectator mode for the win to register.
I say it depends. What happens all the time for me is when I die, ACTUALLY SECONDS before the game ends, my team wins, then I get nothing. But, players could just kill themselves, then be able to get stuff from doing nothing.

I say yes, but it really depends if players are going to abuse it.
+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
theyd have to stay in the game until it ends though, and players can already win by doing nothing if they hide somewhere and their team wins. Also, in most scenarios this wont be the case.
True, but they could still be afk. I say yes to the idea, its just that this could still happen where the teammate does nothing.

F

Facelurite

I disagree. This would just be copying another game, which already has this implemented -1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom