Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
So this post is basically a repeat of what we have all been asking for since the tower defence update, and that is to look at the many suggestions people have given to help fix the bad tower placements. Since this big update the amount of randoms that just jump in Tower defence has infact increased (which is a good thing new players ) but it comes at a cost as they don't have a clue... everyone knows the issues that comes with people who can't play so I don't need to repeat myself.
I would like though that when you work on it that you ask the tower defence community the people who play it there opinions on what changes you try and if the change don't work that they can be undone. And something else tried if possible. We are here to help.
Also undo the fact you cant upgrade peoples towers that have not bought the upgrade ( it doesn't encourage them to get the tower they don't care) it only makes that team lose. It's a terrible disadvantage if you find u r self on a team and no one got the upgrades and u can't do anything about it.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
So this post is basically a repeat of what we have all been asking for since the tower defence update, and that is to look at the many suggestions people have given to help fix the bad tower placements. Since this big update the amount of randoms that just jump in Tower defence has infact increased (which is a good thing new players ) but it comes at a cost as they don't have a clue... everyone knows the issues that comes with people who can't play so I don't need to repeat myself.
I would like though that when you work on it that you ask the tower defence community the people who play it there opinions on what changes you try and if the change don't work that they can be undone. And something else tried if possible. We are here to help.
Also undo the fact you cant upgrade peoples towers that have not bought the upgrade ( it doesn't encourage them to get the tower they don't care) it only makes that team lose. It's a terrible disadvantage if you find u r self on a team and no one got the upgrades and u can't do anything about it.
Although I do not play tower defense so often, I think that several games can get upgrades. If it is always the big maps etc it might be less entertaining for the Minecraft players.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Although I do not play tower defense so often, I think that several games can get upgrades. If it is always the big maps etc it might be less entertaining for the Minecraft players.
I have no idea what ur trying to say... This isn't a post to upgrade tower defence it its a post to fix it. And to undo the change that was made.

Reactions: remio and Zaphly

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Maybe some tips in chat from the server like for this case "try not to use too much space for a single tower, it may take up space for other towers to be placed".

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Then we translate the tutorial?
It could be helpful to translate it to the most spoken languages on the server but it would be impossible to translate it to every language. It would be better if they fixed towers placements (example: if you try to place a 3x3 tower in 5x5 spot it wouldn’t let you) or they could do both :shrug:

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
It could be helpful to translate it to the most spoken languages on the server but it would be impossible to translate it to every language. It would be better if they fixed towers placements (example: if you try to place a 3x3 tower in 5x5 spot it wouldn’t let you) or they could do both :shrug:

I would like a few ideas tried before we stick in the auto tower placements. ( I'm not against it but I think that should be if all else fails ) I think on this staff should work with us to get the best fix for the game because at the end of the day we are all here to help.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
That wont help, not everyone can speak English = not everyone will understand the tutorial
I understand what u r saying with aa language barrier. As well as having a translation we could also do it in a way where you don't need words if you get what I mean a tutorial though I feel we need.

Reactions: God.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Maybe some tips in chat from the server like for this case "try not to use too much space for a single tower, it may take up space for other towers to be placed".
Another good idea.
I think ideas like this should be tried and tested before we jump in with auto placed towers... and then it be permanent and we hate it for us to complain then they go oh well its what you asked for.. A vote off tower is also an idea we should try

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I remember a bug that allowed you to choose paths of your teammates towers,but now its fixed(I dont know if for good or bad)
This issue does not effect me directly because I'm mostly with a team but just say for instance that you jumped in our game but my side was full so unfortunately you are on the other side. The chances are you would lose and it's not because we are in anyway better but more the fact that everyone on my side has the towers. And you are on a side where only 2 have full upgrades. So all them level 1-2 towers placed our troops just stroll through because you can't upgrade them I will also like to state that if you kindly ask some of these people to move the tower for a fully upgraded 1 they either ignore you or use very colourful language to tell you no :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom