Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
Well, after three years of not entering cubecraft, what's new?
Hello, my name is Ahmed. I live in the Middle East, although I suffer from the issue of the Internet, but I enjoy playing minecraft. I am really frustrated about what is happening inside the server. The server is the same 3 years ago. Why is there no development in buildings? and designs?
In 2017, I remember there were a lot of special players, but after the update that happened 3 years ago, they left the game of them, I retired because of remove speed egg wars and the other section because of remove double egg wars and many reasons why you don't care about the players? Why don't you return cubecraft as it was 2015, 2016-2017 and middle of 2018 I hope you develop and work seriously to develop cubecraft and attract more players to enter again and compete with these over what happened

How can develop
1. I think adding a leaderbord like it was before will be amazing and putting a TOP5 believe me sir, a lot will happen
Whoever competes, puts the leaderbord inside a statue, no one is accused of that, while when you put the leaderbord in the lobby, it will attract a lot of fans, especially new players, and this increases competition
2. Well, according to what I heard from most players, they are looking for games that existed years ago, for example, speed egg wars, and they want new maps and UHC game
3. Make contests and prizes. It will be great. For example, TOP10 in a certain game (egg wars luckly island skywars) gets a certain prize that is decided by the manager.
I have a lot of other ideas that I will share
I hope you will listen to us this time please
I wish you a nice day

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
"All networks"
Cubecraft Is the largest server on bedrock edition and on Java it is in the top 10

Also yes all of the above sounds amazing

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think cubecraft really wants to help the java server since it would have done many things that the community asks to solve this but, since it opened in bedrock edition, they realized that it gave them much more money than java and so they focused on that version. This has been abandoned and believe me that in a few years cubecraft in java will close if they do nothing about it.
It's sad but true

Reactions: JDgamers

alqok

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2018
iraq
I don't think cubecraft really wants to help the java server since it would have done many things that the community asks to solve this but, since it opened in bedrock edition, they realized that it gave them much more money than java and so they focused on that version. This has been abandoned and believe me that in a few years cubecraft in java will close if they do nothing about it.
It's sad but true
I really hope they will care about it and I'm sure you will support me until I reach 25 right so admin will take this thread and look at what we want so please guys help to get 25 right mark

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that because CubeCraft will add a leaderboard, thousands of players will suddenly come play, same with UHC, (btw i don't really understand the name of your post "Why we don't evolve")

Reactions: Egg🥚

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
It's sad but true
Cc java is slowly but surely growing, so a closure is very unlikely...
Besides, like the half of the community plays on java edition, so if they would stop, it would have a massive impact on the active community.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I mean i get that there were some pretty bad updates a few years ago and some of those changes could be undone, but its not all the admins fault.
The thing is that people just move on. People who played cc in 2016 as high school students would be adults now. Just keep that in mind.
Overall I agree tho, I miss the days of every game having their own lobby and speed eggwars.
Nowadays there is also the bedrock server. If you have 2 servers it makes sense to focus on the one that makes more money.

Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom