Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xiiNinja

Nov 14, 2020
Egypt , Alexander
In Minecraft servers, it is difficult to communicate with friends who play with each other in a team, for example in the Egg War game, and here comes the role of Cupcraft in providing a mode for all versions to be an audio mode that the players carry when entering the server for communication, where any player in the game can be heard, but it must be Close enough to his friends or enemies, and this will obviate writing and enjoying playing

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is possible without using modifications. You can always use services such as Discord or Skype to talk with your friends! If you don't have friends to play with or want to play with random others, you could join the Cubecraft discord server where we have a 'looking for party' channel in which you can request others to play with you!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I think this is not something CubeCraft can make as a plugin, it's more something a client could do. In fact, Labymod already has it. Besides that I disagree with it, you can easily use the chat and people don't always want other people to hear their voice which makes communication even worse if 1 person speaks but the others don't. This could cause confusion within the team, which is very annoying.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
To top that off, if you play on console for bedrock, you might not even have a microphone. And if someone swears or rage at you, youd have to record that audio and its even more tedious.

Reactions: xiiNinja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom