Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
You don't since you can look through their edges and can easily break the egg, I would recommend doing it on the second layer of defense tho.

Felt like a thing to point out for all the people who defend the egg with chests.

Reactions: Ireeeem

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
You don't since you can look through their edges and can easily break the egg, I would recommend doing it on the second layer of defense tho.

Felt like a thing to point out for all the people who defend the egg with chests.
I’ve never seen a chest-defence before but I’ll keep this in mind in case I ever feel like using it! Are they slow to mine with a pickaxe? TnT if it explodes them is probably best to use

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I’ve never seen a chest-defence before but I’ll keep this in mind in case I ever feel like using it! Are they slow to mine with a pickaxe? TnT if it explodes them is probably best to use
TNT does explode them (but it's not used much in Eggwars), and pickaxes do not break them fast, making them a pretty solid option for Overpowered mode late-game defense, since your opponent is most likely gonna have a diamond pickaxe with an efficiency off the charts for the blocks it mines, meaning things like terracotta and obsidian.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom