Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
You don't since you can look through their edges and can easily break the egg, I would recommend doing it on the second layer of defense tho.

Felt like a thing to point out for all the people who defend the egg with chests.

Reactions: Ireeeem

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
You don't since you can look through their edges and can easily break the egg, I would recommend doing it on the second layer of defense tho.

Felt like a thing to point out for all the people who defend the egg with chests.
I’ve never seen a chest-defence before but I’ll keep this in mind in case I ever feel like using it! Are they slow to mine with a pickaxe? TnT if it explodes them is probably best to use

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I’ve never seen a chest-defence before but I’ll keep this in mind in case I ever feel like using it! Are they slow to mine with a pickaxe? TnT if it explodes them is probably best to use
TNT does explode them (but it's not used much in Eggwars), and pickaxes do not break them fast, making them a pretty solid option for Overpowered mode late-game defense, since your opponent is most likely gonna have a diamond pickaxe with an efficiency off the charts for the blocks it mines, meaning things like terracotta and obsidian.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom