Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amphetamine

Dec 4, 2018
Hello, I'm from Russia. I have a problem, my ping on the server above 140. How to fix ? I measured the Internet speed on the "speedtest" website. My indicators are normal and the Internet works fine

It's not because of your internet. The server is hosted in Paris, France if I'm correct. The closer you live to Paris the better your connection to the server and therefore your latency will be. There's a reasonable distance between Russia and France, so a ping of 140 ms shouldn't be that surprising. I don't think there's a real 'fix' to this problem. There might be a few tools (usually not free) that can decrease your ping slightly but I don't think your ping will ever be as good as the latency from someone who lives in Mid-western-Europe, unless you move there.

Reactions: Amphetamine

Amphetamine

Dec 4, 2018
It's not because of your internet. The server is hosted in Paris, France if I'm correct. The closer you live to Paris the better your connection to the server and therefore your latency will be. There's a reasonable distance between Russia and France, so a ping of 140 ms shouldn't be that surprising. I don't think there's a real 'fix' to this problem. There might be a few tools (usually not free) that can decrease your ping slightly but I don't think your ping will ever be as good as the latency from someone who lives in Mid-western-Europe, unless you move there.
But a month ago my ping was normal. 50-80

But a month ago my ping was normal. 50-80
I don't believe this is a client side issue as I have too, experienced some random jumps in latency lately and I noticed this problem occurring in my opponents as well. In case this is indeed a server side issue, there's probably no need to contact support as they're probably aware of and hopefully working on it already. This problem should be resolved by itself as time passes.

Reactions: Amphetamine
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.