Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey.
I understand, that you might be upset, because you might have been killed a bunch of times with the punch bow, however it is an essential combat item to have.
This enchantment makes the bow an overpowered weapon, however it's not something that has made the game broken to an absurd level.
Sure, it may be annoying to fight against punch bow users, but you'll have to find ways to counter them.
I'll recommend you to double or triple when someone shoots, because you never know how powerful and accurate the shot will be.
Hopefully you will find your personal way to deal with it.

CaptainLuigi

Jun 14, 2020
Belgium
I don't think it's cubecrafts fault neither, it's important to always find a way to not be punched of the map. It requires certain skills.

Jul 15, 2020
This isnt your fault i have expirienced this too i was full diamond with the best sword in the game and one person with iron and chain armor was able to kill me after i gapped several times. I ran it to this a few weeks ago and its across all their games so ive stopped playing the server completly. A staff member said it was a visual glitch but that doesnt make sense because in bedwars they are leaving the base immediatly without buying anything but blocks

Jul 15, 2020
Hey.
I understand, that you might be upset, because you might have been killed a bunch of times with the punch bow, however it is an essential combat item to have.
This enchantment makes the bow an overpowered weapon, however it's not something that has made the game broken to an absurd level.
Sure, it may be annoying to fight against punch bow users, but you'll have to find ways to counter them.
I'll recommend you to double or triple when someone shoots, because you never know how powerful and accurate the shot will be.
Hopefully you will find your personal way to deal with it.
Not sure where you got punch bow from but thats not what he was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on kabi's profile.
You’re a YouTube streamer at 93 yrs old??
IMG_5433.png
I reached 2 000 reaction score thank you all! Also everyone I hope have have a good week!:D
Xi1m wrote on Reesle's profile.
Untitled392_20240513135526.png
Reesle wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday :) 🎈
Reesle wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳✨
Top Bottom