Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
1596485177702.png

I felt like I fought him yesterday, he was in a team with bisconator. He isnt rly kind, Bisconator wrote sth like "65 wins 1 loose pog" when game started (he lost that round lol), he also wrote stuff like "imagine jumpspam" after loosing a fight (whats the problem with jumping?) related noobs is calling us auto klick hackers just because we managed to defend our egg after he came after about 20 seconds...
They are all on the leaderboard.
Why are they so unkind? Are we doing sth wrong?

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Well, youre right, I didnt want to throw every LB player in one box. Ive played against one other LB player (I lost), and he seemed to be kind.

Reactions: byelol

mariannaaa

Mar 18, 2020
those LB players are full of themselves. coming from someone in a clan or whatever its called, people do tend to think theyre better. most times they are, but they shouldnt be so mean.

but whatever :)

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I’m a lb player as well and the majority of them are just have a big ego for no reason. It’s really irritating and a lot of the times it’s subliminal(especially in discord servers). Personally I have never clutchz talk like that I killed him in a game today and he said nothing but I do see this as a possibility of the majority of the lb players. Most of them are just flipping weirdos and need to relax.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Also sorry you had to deal with this most of the lb players I know are nice but a lot of them are just weird about that type of stuff

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Well, its not that bad. I mean, I want to get to know the community much more, so when I dont play I chill in Eggwars Lobby 1 a lot. There are some lb players there, and they are mostly pretty nice to everyone. Ive also seen clutchz mor often now, And I am starting to believe that I just got him on a bad time in that pic.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It's very incorrect to make claims like this.
There are people who are really irritating, annoying and hypocritical, and as well, there are many who are always willing to help.
In every gamode you'll meet some people from both types, which is normal.
Same goes for all games.
If you think about it for a while, then you'll start to think, that this is basically happening, because everyone has their own character in real life.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Me personally as a lb player i can be toxic sometimes but its always accidental im 99% nice and friendly ik there are a few toxic ones out there but majority of lb players are nice

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
It's very incorrect to make claims like this.
There are people who are really irritating, annoying and hypocritical, and as well, there are many who are always willing to help.
In every gamode you'll meet some people from both types, which is normal.
Same goes for all games.
If you think about it for a while, then you'll start to think, that this is basically happening, because everyone has their own character in real life.
Did you just read my first post? In our conversation I changed my mind a bit, thought you can see it on what I wrote here.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
related noobs is calling us auto klick hackers just because we managed to defend our egg after he came after about 20 seconds...
I don’t see how this is “unkind”. I was doing my first rush and all I hear is high cps between you and you’re duo. It sounded like an autoclicker so I was warning my duo that we might have a cheater in our game. If you weren’t autoclicking, then sorry for the hackusation but it sounded an awful lot more clicks than usual.

I’m not a toxic player anymore. I used to be in that category many months ago. I’m competitive though... VERY competitive. I only really want wins fast. When I run into another sweaty player or a possible hacker, I make it known to my duo incase I will need help. Sorry if it looked “unkind” by hackusating you, but it did not mean to be seen as that. Heck, you should take is as a compliment. I very rarely false hackusate anyone. Just means you are a good player ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Thanks for answering, well I posted this because you were not the first LB player who hackusate us. I want to apologize calling you mean, well I am chilling in Lobby 1 more often and I changed my mind to LB players generally.
Btw we also try to end the rounds as fast as possible, I mean we are also trying to reach lb.

Can I request that this thread will be closed? Because, well, I changed my mind.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Just because they are in the classification table does not mean that they are unintelligible, I killed Elgera16 to charizardx264 2 times and also to itzclutchz ... and when you kill them they call you hackers ... they think they are invisible gods haha ... I am 67 games to go to the leaderboard :)

(well not all but some if they are presumed just for being in the classification table )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom