Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Skywars Update, Cubecraft 2.0, Arcade Update, Beta Games (Blockbandisgon) The Big Change. I've all the updates/downgrades seen passing through. At that time that had a huge impact on me, I made a lot of angry threads, some now and then getting me banned. However, when I look back now, it doesn't affect me that much anymore. Its Java state isn't that good, but bedrock is having a stable growth. Honestly not much here affects me anything at all. (Apart from some old friends, ccg memes, and community games/ forum games.) I might or might not have grown up, but its just my current view on things. I was actually about to make some special, ''playing The Entertainer, which is a Blockband song on the piano'''I studied hard and can play it right now, but I'm too lazy to record and upload it. The nostalgic maps brought back some great memories (especially TETRIS, DIET, EVACUATE, ELEMENTS and MODERN, but they look so dull nowadays. Basically anything looks dull to me. I never wanted to tryhard any game (Except Blockband and Super Craft Bros, they are removed anyways), but I just played with friends. That's the biggest issue, I almost have none left. Good thing I have them on the forums and I'll definitely stay there, but the server is a big no for me. (I basically was already dead for two months, but now it's official.) Btw, ill definitely upload that song anytime soon, but not now. Thank you, server, for 5,5 (!) (I joined november 2013) years of enjoyment, excitement and pleasure, but now it has been fun. Farewell play.cubecraftgames.net and I hope you'll survive a little longer.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Skywars Update, Cubecraft 2.0, Arcade Update, Beta Games (Blockbandisgon) The Big Change. I've all the updates/downgrades seen passing through. At that time that had a huge impact on me, I made a lot of angry threads, some now and then getting me banned. However, when I look back now, it doesn't affect me that much anymore. Its Java state isn't that good, but bedrock is having a stable growth. Honestly not much here affects me anything at all. (Apart from some old friends, ccg memes, and community games/ forum games.) I might or might not have grown up, but its just my current view on things. I was actually about to make some special, ''playing The Entertainer, which is a Blockband song on the piano'''I studied hard and can play it right now, but I'm too lazy to record and upload it. The nostalgic maps brought back some great memories (especially TETRIS, DIET, EVACUATE, ELEMENTS and MODERN, but they look so dull nowadays. Basically anything looks dull to me. I never wanted to tryhard any game (Except Blockband and Super Craft Bros, they are removed anyways), but I just played with friends. That's the biggest issue, I almost have none left. Good thing I have them on the forums and I'll definitely stay there, but the server is a big no for me. (I basically was already dead for two months, but now it's official.) Btw, ill definitely upload that song anytime soon, but not now. Thank you, server, for 5,5 (!) (I joined november 2013) years of enjoyment, excitement and pleasure, but now it has been fun. Farewell play.cubecraftgames.net and I hope you'll survive a little longer.

I have lost interest in Cubecraft and Minecraft in general, but something keeps bringing me back. Minecraft is an awesome game that I will forever remember. Most of the people that I started playing with have quit, and because of that I get really bored playing. Cubecraft/Minecraft have affected my personally life as well. I keep playing when I am supposed to be studying, and I don’t want that. I just don’t have anymore fun on the server. I don’t like how it is affecting my personal life. I agree with your message.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Literally the only reason I’m still on cubecraft is because of the forums. I’m kinda addicted to it but is has been a huge part of my life. I’ve been and am very negative about some particular subjects of this server. We and others, included (ex)staffers have been trying to tell management that this is not a way to run your server, sad that we barely heard anything back from our feedback. I believe that the ranters on the forums are the most caring people, because they want to criticize things so it can become better. It’s sad that most of the OG “salty” members are gone and that we are one of the few left out here. Guess they gave up hope for making this server better and I can’t blame them.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Literally the only reason I’m still on cubecraft is because of the forums. I’m kinda addicted to it but is has been a huge part of my life. I’ve been and am very negative about some particular subjects of this server. We and others, included (ex)staffers have been trying to tell management that this is not a way to run your server, sad that we barely heard anything back from our feedback. I believe that the ranters on the forums are the most caring people, because they want to criticize things so it can become better. It’s sad that most of the OG “salty” members are gone and that we are one of the few left out here. Guess they gave up hope for making this server better and I can’t blame them.

Exactly, just look at people like CommunistCactus, BuildBuild25, Sylvaly, Dotsially, and more. They are all gone and Cube will never see any more of that type of feedback, even if they don't like it.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
When the person that most criticizes you loses interest, you know something is just wrong from your end. Will always miss CommunistCactus, gone but never forgotten.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Cube has just stopped listening to good suggestions, makes me think that they care more about money then the actually community.

Reactions: Komodо

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I do admit, it is fun to absolutely debunk some people on the forums. But the member count has died down a lot too, so there's not much I can do here.
The ranters don't get anywhere. Last time I checked, each rant post was laughed at by the staff team, rather than sought into. Seems like money is the only thing this server really cares about, which is something they accomplished (I guess?), but player counts are diminishing as a result.
Exactly, just look at people like CommunistCactus, BuildBuild25, Sylvaly, Dotsially, and more. They are all gone and Cube will never see any more of that type of feedback, even if they don't like it.
Forgot me. 1 v 1 me later you fool.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom