Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
You can still jitterclick in 1.9. It is just that 1.9 PvP'ing delay is better since you wait a few seconds and deliver a more heavy blow which in my opinion is 10 times more effective than jitterclicking.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You see, 1.9 isn't to give noobs a chance.
It's the complete opposite.

54557319.jpg

WoezelEnPip

Jan 22, 2016
No, if you learn know how to pvp in 1.9 it doesn't sucks and you can beat the 'nubs' and you get more kills.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hi Cube!

I wanna say 1 thing about 1.9...
I hate 1.9 because I always have the same problem....

Minecraft thought that they fixed 'jitterclicking' by giveing you a delay for 0.8 seconds....
So the noobs will have a bigger change.
That's completely not true!

For people whit a bad aim(Like noobs) it is really hard to beat a good player because when you got missed your hit you can't hit him fast agian..

Let me explain....

When a noobie got strafed by a good player and the noob miss 3/4 hits he has a big problem( In other words: he could expect the death!

When you have a delay for 0.8 second and you miss 3/4 hits(what is possible) you have to wait 2.4 or 3.2 seconds before hitting him agian.
When you are looking at your screen you think: hmm 3.2 seconds is nothing but in PVP this could makes the different between the death or your life.

Maybe could Cube make something for this??
That when you got hitted someone you have to wait 0.8 seconds.
and when you didn't hit someone you could hit him until you have hitted him, and after that you have to wait 0.8 seconds

Kick :D

P.S. Please for give me for my bad explanation but that's because my english isn't really good...
With spam clicking you basically have a broader range of where you can hit in the time that it would take for one charge if a sword.(due to multiple hits against single) Now if you are a complete and utter pro the noobs won't be able to lay any hands on you as long as they don't spam but that probably would not bother anybody(since you are saying noobs have bad aim)Also a strategy I use in 1.9 that sometimes gets me a semi combo is using full and half charges with a sword(wont use a axe unless forced to), sadly you can't really get that insane of combos.

TheBossFighter_

May 31, 2016
Cubecraft we will never return back to 1.8 or delete the cooldown attack (not sure) and in my opinion its good way to stop killaura:p

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
*Ahem*

Back on topic...

The reason of the suggestion :
For people whit a bad aim(Like noobs) it is really hard to beat a good player because when you got missed your hit you can't hit him fast agian..

Maybe could Cube make something for this??
Your suggestion :
That when you got hitted someone you have to wait 0.8 seconds.
and when you didn't hit someone you could hit him until you have hitted him, and after that you have to wait 0.8 seconds
There was a lot of text about how you hated 1.9 so I isolated the suggestion...

So you are saying if you miss your hit the cool down should be ignored?
This is just minimizing the gap between skilled players who can strafe and hit on target and the ones facing you spam clicking.
This also hinders pvp since it would be impossible to strafe and combo players since all they have to do is pan around until they hit you with a full blown hit after spamming and missing you.

In my opinion this isn't an improvement but a hinderence to pvp.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom