Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
4,106
5,092
553
Beyond time and space
Hi.
Here's a 5 second video about why spawnprotection should be added to FFA:

(Please note that during the spawn protection timer it would be nice that the player also can't hit other players, thanks.)
 

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
1,094
1,929
248
I didn't even see you spawned.

But your trying to say, if you spawn in ffa, you get like a 3 or 4 seconds spawn prot?
 

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
1,956
1,097
218
Belgium
Nah, I don't like this one.
Spawnprotection is unfair in FFA...
You die very fast and when you have spawnprotection you can kill someone when he/she can't hit you.
-1 for me sorry.
 

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
1,420
2,939
344
26
North pole
If you dont suck at pvp you won't die the first 5 seconds after you spawn.. Spawn protection is just annoying for others
 
D

Deleted member 112709

Guest
Ever heard of getting a combo? Most people that buy full diamond suck at pvp and can get comboed by someone using ninja kit.. o_O
RT, you can easily kill someone with full diamond
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom