Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

eke0909

Jul 30, 2016
Why dose the video proof for a report need to be below 5 minutes? I want to report a player and I have a video on youtube with a proof for that, the link is to the time it happend, so it is no problems to find were it happends. I do not want to cut it and do a new video onely befoure that. Why is it like that?! Please answer if you know why. Can you fix that?

eke0909

Jul 30, 2016
Ok, but it is a like let´s play video that already is uploaded, after clicking on the link the ting I want to report happends, I just feel like it is weard that it dose not work.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Videos need to be under 5 minutes to speed everything up. You may put the real url in the "more information box" but please mention the time where the hacker can be seen.
Cause I will not watch a 25 minute video to find a hacker ;)

N

Nikboo

The reason as to why the video evidence needs to be shortened to below 5 minutes is because moderators don't want to spend a whole 30 minutes (or something like that) looking at a single report. Most people who create reports with video evidence longer than 5 minutes wouldn't usually include the timestamps. By the time a mod finds the hacker in a 30 minute video, they could have done atleast 5 reports. 5 Hackera > 1 Hacker
Cropping the video to show where we can see the hacker using his cheats would be extremely helpful.

I hope this answers your question. PM me if you have any more concerns.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom