Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

eke0909

Jul 30, 2016
Why dose the video proof for a report need to be below 5 minutes? I want to report a player and I have a video on youtube with a proof for that, the link is to the time it happend, so it is no problems to find were it happends. I do not want to cut it and do a new video onely befoure that. Why is it like that?! Please answer if you know why. Can you fix that?

eke0909

Jul 30, 2016
Ok, but it is a like let´s play video that already is uploaded, after clicking on the link the ting I want to report happends, I just feel like it is weard that it dose not work.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Videos need to be under 5 minutes to speed everything up. You may put the real url in the "more information box" but please mention the time where the hacker can be seen.
Cause I will not watch a 25 minute video to find a hacker ;)

N

Nikboo

The reason as to why the video evidence needs to be shortened to below 5 minutes is because moderators don't want to spend a whole 30 minutes (or something like that) looking at a single report. Most people who create reports with video evidence longer than 5 minutes wouldn't usually include the timestamps. By the time a mod finds the hacker in a 30 minute video, they could have done atleast 5 reports. 5 Hackera > 1 Hacker
Cropping the video to show where we can see the hacker using his cheats would be extremely helpful.

I hope this answers your question. PM me if you have any more concerns.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom