Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
187
145
44
On blockwars ctf, I see a lot of people without armour on. Usually I’d dismiss this, but SO MANY people are doing it. Is this a challenge or bug? Thanks in advance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd and Curitx

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I do it because a lot of people look at the armour to define which team you're in. Wearing a skin that looks like you're wearing blue armor when you're in the red team helps a lot.

But yes I've also seen other people doing it and not going in on the other team, not sure why they'd do that.

Edit: woah I just noticed this is my 2000th message 🎉
 

Anthoken

Well-Known Member
May 21, 2016
421
341
138
ive been seeing it too in bridges. i dont know why but the second people spawn in the take off there armor. its usually less skilled players who still spam hit but i really dont get why people are doing it. Ive asked people many times why but they never talk in chat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom