Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MaybeNate

Jul 30, 2016
I love getting accused of teaming in a game. It started when I was trying to find the player whose egg was just broken, and he must have been invisible because I could not see him. Everyone was accusing me because I was "standing next to him" instead of eliminating him. I tried to explain that he was invisible for some reason, but no one cared. People are desperate to accuse me of stupid stuff. I don't get angry at them because I understand why they would assume that I was teaming. I just laugh at them because I might start recording every game I play just so I have proof of not teaming or hacking.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I get accused of hacking everyonce and a while, i take it as a compliment.
Means im pretty good :P

Getting accused of teaming is another problem, though.
Im not sure how to help you on that.

But did you know if he could see you?

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
I have been pvping in minecraft for about five years now. I now how to pvp well, and because of that I get accused of hacking at least thrice daily. Its upsetting yes, but you can't control other people I guess.

Reactions: Deeds
D

Deleted member 204478

I get acussed of hacking like 10 times a day.
But getting acussed of teaming is another problem that players that like to point out even though they weren't.
These players are most likely just upset that they are out of the game, (or 'salty' as people like to call it)

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I get accused of hacking a lot. Some people just do not understand that it is possible to be good at pvp.
The other day, though, I went in a for a cleanup kill on two people who were fighting. I killed one, and he was like "These two guys are teaming!!!", and then I killed the other person and then he typed "Or, maybe not..."

TheShadowPikachu

Aug 25, 2016
I get accused of hacking every once in a while too, I just say "hey, if they say I'm hacking then that must mean I'm good at pvp". Then I shrug it off and kill them some more with a suttle "nope" in the chat :P

Noochie705

Apr 13, 2017
I love getting accused of teaming in a game. It started when I was trying to find the player whose egg was just broken, and he must have been invisible because I could not see him. Everyone was accusing me because I was "standing next to him" instead of eliminating him. I tried to explain that he was invisible for some reason, but no one cared. People are desperate to accuse me of stupid stuff. I don't get angry at them because I understand why they would assume that I was teaming. I just laugh at them because I might start recording every game I play just so I have proof of not teaming or hacking.
I feel you, just think about it as a compliment. If you are being called a hacker, then that just means you are plain out good with PvP. LOL

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I feel you, just think about it as a compliment. If you are being called a hacker, then that just means you are plain out good with PvP. LOL
Exactly what my mindset is.

Someone calls hacks, i think
"LOL, this guy is salty that i rekt his face."...
Then i talk to him then he gets all defensive and things xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom