Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Instead of getting potions after we die every few miniutes , i had this idea

Rabbit kit:

Get a potion every 5 miniutes (maximum stack 2)

Debuffer
Get a both potions every 15 miniutes(you wont get them if you have not used any ; idk the max stack as i never use this kit)

Buffer
Get the regeneration potion every 10 miniutes

Egg legs
One potion every seven miniutes (max stack 2)

I dont want to die to get pots . I think they should be refilled like this.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Rabbit kit:

Debuffer
Get a both potions every 15 miniutes(you wont get them if you have not used any ; idk the max stack as i never use this kit)

Buffer

Egg legs

Yea, seems quite fair and I don't see why not.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Nah, I'm good with What we have now. Also players don't choose a kit That takes longer to get. 2 minutes is good enough and I don't want changes to it.

Also the egg legs, kit every 7 minutes.. Well the kit is in speed eggwars, and a game of speed eggwars doesn't take longer than 10 minutes (depends on which map you're playing)

So I'm not in for This and I'm happy with What we have now. The timers are quite too long.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like this idea, it allows you to have a constant inflow of items when you're still alive, as after your two golden apples, potions ect. your kit is deemed useless. Some may argue that "You should use your items wisely" but if you are alive for a long time, using items wisely is not really an option.

If this were to get implemented, there should be a maximum stack though. Someone could spend the whole game alive, and end up with loads of potions for themselves or their team.

But overall this idea is pretty good. ^_^

Reactions: A pigeon

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think this would be a good idea. The potion kits are already the best kits (especially debuffer) and allowing them to be refilled would make the other kits seem that much worse. It would be nice to have a way to get your kits items back after your egg breaks but that only makes the egg seem even more worthless to me. I think having to die and wait for the respawn timer and kit cooldown are the best balances for kits that are reusable right now.

A

A pigeon

I don't think this would be a good idea. The potion kits are already the best kits (especially debuffer) and allowing them to be refilled would make the other kits seem that much worse. It would be nice to have a way to get your kits items back after your egg breaks but that only makes the egg seem even more worthless to me. I think having to die and wait for the respawn timer and kit cooldown are the best balances for kits that are reusable right now.
Tell that to the bunny kit

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I like the idea :D prevents people from potionfarming and gapplefarming in hardcore, which still happens even after the 2 minute cooldown.
As others said though, a maximum ammount of kit-items is needed as people will otherwise start farming them. This will clash with the fact that you can buy gapples in the shop though...

Maybe a maximum ammount of kit-items given per life instead of a maximum ammount of items in your inventory to solve that issue.

A

A pigeon

Coughokay here goes :

Egg armour : slowly regains durability

You will always respawn woth this kit

Eggshell : get blocks (12) every 10 miniutes

Egg cracker : regains durability

Buffer : first golden apple bought every 10 miniutes is on discount . 20% off!

Like it now?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Rabbit kit:

Debuffer

Buffer

Egg legs

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS +1
This will improve these kits a lot!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom