Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

macready

Aug 21, 2023
I have been playing cubecraft since the start and I've always noticed the effort you put on keeping the server 'fresh'. However, I'm a skywars player and as such i couldn't not notice some evident problems this gamemode has.

First of all: how is speed potion a thing? I played the speed pot kit for a while and ngl it felt like cheating. 1v1s were like playing against bots infact my w/l rate grew unbelievably fast. That is because If you're decent in pvp and you have the speed effect there's no way you're gonna lose a single fight.

Firstly I thought 'developers must have forgotten to test the kit. They'll soon notice and'll update the server' So i decided not to play the kit in order not to ruin other players'experience and in general I choose to enjoy skywars for the many other good things they offer.

Though soon the number of player using the kit started growing very fast and suddenly skywars were unplayable but with speed potion kit. I gently ivite you admins to play a few skywars games. Besides the cheaters flying all over the map with spinbot and cringe kids voting for op stuff (yes, everybody hates op... Pls remove op...) you'll notice how bad the speed potion domain is.

In conclusion, im writing this message because I believe in this server and as I alredy said i'm sure that, without these issues, cubecraft's skywars would be the best skywars on the square. So please, consider listening to my advice.​

Have a good day,
macready

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom