Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactica

Feb 10, 2020
Hi!
My son has one birthday gift wish and that is to play lucky islands. Unfortunately, after numerous YouTube and Google searches I'm still struggling to achieve this wish of his. I have managed to access cubecraft, I have "clicked the compass" but the only games I can join is Eggwars, Skywars, survival games and Minerware. Why can't I see/choose lucky island? He's playing the Android version of Minecraft if that matters.
Thank you so very much for you help!

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello!

It is indeed possible to play Lucky Islands on our network, but unfortunately, we don't have Lucky Islands on our Bedrock network (Bedrock is what Minecraft is called on consoles and mobile devices). We also have a Java network (which is Minecraft on PC) where you can play Lucky Islands and some other games that are not on the Bedrock network. If your son wants to play Lucky Islands he should get a Java Minecraft account which you can get here: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition. Your son can unfortunately not play Lucky Islands on the Android version of Minecraft.

I hope that this did help you, let me know if you have any further questions! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
CrystalLegend01 wrote on karem's profile.
Hi there, welcome to the forums!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
Top Bottom