Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Whem Cube did the game revamp, I was really not happy with the way they handled minerware and Blockwars. While I mostly played SG and EggWars, I never had a bad time when playing blockwars. It was popular, it had its share of uniqueness, and it was fun.
Although I frankly dont remember a lot of it since it's been such a long time, I do remember it being very chaotic and competitive. The people have spoken, this should be a game that comes back.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Yes plz.
If I keep being without it for much longer, I'll be so bored I'll have to resort to watching Jake Paul.
Support this cause to prevent a tragedy greater than youtube rewind 2018

Reactions: Ibraa and Eli

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
25 yes over 1 no. But here's the problem if added back again. It may be the same result when it wasn't no removed. I feel like Cube should find out what the problem is that's causes it to be- oh wait I guess I'll say somethings. Players being humiliated by people who are good at that game because they don't know how to play. Solution for that is "tips". I suggested that for all games but it got locked because I bumped too much and I didn't even get warned. Another problem (maybe) could be the updates. Multiple blockwars players pointed this out already. Anyways, I feel like Cube should do some stuff with blockwars to make it more alive before they just add it in again. And yes I agree with this thread.

Reactions: God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
25 yes over 1 no. But here's the problem if added back again. It may be the same result when it wasn't no removed. I feel like Cube should find out what the problem is that's causes it to be- oh wait I guess I'll say somethings. Players being humiliated by people who are good at that game because they don't know how to play.

I think that another solution could be to ad a systen of trophies so you can see how good is a player and do a kind of balance,the problem with this:there aren't enought players...

Reactions: Eli

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Two thing killed blockwars:
1) lack of attention and update (how many time does it take to add a kit with all vanilla items....)
2) op parties steamrolling every game (sorry elites)
Exactly. It ain't just the elites btw

Fredd_WG

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Ecuador
el problema de block wars es que se necesitan muchos jugadores encambio en minerware solo se necesitan 12 jugadores y las partidas en empezar no tardan tanto

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
el problema de block wars es que se necesitan muchos jugadores encambio en minerware solo se necesitan 12 jugadores y las partidas en empezar no tardan tanto

Si no me equivoco el minimo para empezar una partida eran 5 jugadores,estaba mal hecho considerando que eran solo 2 equipos

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom