Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
1620583082265.png

This is the problem.
If you select the Chef kit on normal you get exactly what it says (A wood sword and steak)
However if you select the Gladiator kit you should get a stone sword, yet on normal mode it actually gives you an iron sword.

This is extremely misleading and broken considering iron swords are one of the best weapons you can get in the game and it should tell you what kits you get given on normal mode, from what i have been told you get a stone sword on basic mode which is very misleading when all the other kits tell you what you get on normal mode.

These changes should be made to make it more balanced
Gladiator should receive a Sharp 1 Wood sword on Basic, A stone sword on Normal and an Iron sword on OP.

This is exactly how it used to be and there was no reason to change it.

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 193147
This is the problem.
If you select the Chef kit on normal you get exactly what it says (A wood sword and steak)
However if you select the Gladiator kit you should get a stone sword, yet on normal mode it actually gives you an iron sword.

This is extremely misleading and broken considering iron swords are one of the best weapons you can get in the game and it should tell you what kits you get given on normal mode, from what i have been told you get a stone sword on basic mode which is very misleading when all the other kits tell you what you get on normal mode.

Gladiator should receive a Sharp 1 Wood sword on Basic, A stone sword on Normal and an Iron sword on OP.

Personally haven’t played survival games enough to realize their was a change. I remember a stone sword being the gladiator kit when you couldn’t vote but iron as been the default sword on normal and overpowered since voting was added from what I noticed.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
View attachment 193147
This is the problem.

The picture is misleading, I agree. To be honest, I was going to make a post like this but found no need to really... I think the kit having an iron sword is fine, but it should state in the kits description “Gives iron sword” and they should also change the icon picture of the kit (the most misleading part).
- Adam

lmk what you think

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom