Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DogG0d

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2019
21
14
59
20
Netherlands
the only thing i typed was --------- / (text)/ ---------, and i get a message, your sign contains disallowed text, and all the dashes are gone, what's wrong with a whole line of dashes
 
D

Deleted member 489420

Guest
Ur "text" must have been(not allowed to type it on signs) dashes Are not a problem here
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom