• No, its good so...

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You aren't But always having the same, would getting boring and Then there's something new in skywars. I want the lobby back, and Some old maps, But not all of them.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Some old maps were removed so new maps could replace them. They may get a little boring at times too.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
CubeCraft won't bring back the old Skywars maps for sure due to reasons which are stated in the thread of @Klompie's post.

I honestly can't remember the Skywars lobby which was before this Skywars lobby but I do like this lobby now. I'm fine with this lobby now so no thank you.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Bringing back the old maps will not make CubeCraft popular and better anymore.
I hope you know that many Spanish people left CubeCraft due to this. When there were 28000 players on average, the player base was very even between English players, Dutch players and Spanish players. Now it seems like there is no Spanish community anymore. Many Spanish players asked for the old SkyWars lobby back and when they got information that CubeCraft isn't getting the old SkyWars lobby back, they left. Currently the lobby is good because it has Team SkyWars connected with Solo SkyWars, but I believe that putting the old lobby back on the 1.8 network only would get many Spanish players to join back.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom