Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Got a friend request from this person during an EggWars game, could this be a hint or just a member trolling?
20230403_010008.jpg

20230403_010009.jpg

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
UPDATE: Shortly after AprilFoolsCCMod added me, a hacker joined. This hacker would fly in the lobby, crash the lobby and fly around in an EggWars game destroying every egg.

Turns out that hacker was AprilFoolsCCMod, and I failed to realise it was too close to when AprilFoolsCCMod added me to not be a coincidence.

I know because the hacker literally uploaded a video of it and posted it in my Discord server. So I think that solves this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: Aratic and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
UPDATE: Shortly after AprilFoolsCCMod added me, a hacker joined. This hacker would fly in the lobby, crash the lobby and fly around in an EggWars game destroying every egg.

Turns out that hacker was AprilFoolsCCMod, and I failed to realise it was too close to when AprilFoolsCCMod added me to not be a coincidence.

I know because the hacker literally uploaded a video of it and posted it in my Discord server. So I think that solves this thread.
Wow! I did not see that coming lol. Can you give the vid link?

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Just wow

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom