Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Got a friend request from this person during an EggWars game, could this be a hint or just a member trolling?
20230403_010008.jpg

20230403_010009.jpg

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
UPDATE: Shortly after AprilFoolsCCMod added me, a hacker joined. This hacker would fly in the lobby, crash the lobby and fly around in an EggWars game destroying every egg.

Turns out that hacker was AprilFoolsCCMod, and I failed to realise it was too close to when AprilFoolsCCMod added me to not be a coincidence.

I know because the hacker literally uploaded a video of it and posted it in my Discord server. So I think that solves this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: Aratic and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
UPDATE: Shortly after AprilFoolsCCMod added me, a hacker joined. This hacker would fly in the lobby, crash the lobby and fly around in an EggWars game destroying every egg.

Turns out that hacker was AprilFoolsCCMod, and I failed to realise it was too close to when AprilFoolsCCMod added me to not be a coincidence.

I know because the hacker literally uploaded a video of it and posted it in my Discord server. So I think that solves this thread.
Wow! I did not see that coming lol. Can you give the vid link?

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Just wow

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom