Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Survival Games has always been my favorite game mode and when cubecraft decided to make it a temporary game mode I was pretty disappointed...
At least your favourite gamemode still gets featured

Cries in bingocards
My favourite gamemode is Skywars and I hope it won't be removed. I don't know what gamemode I would play, becuause is the gamemode where I play day after day
Good Post xd

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Survival Games has always been my favorite game mode and when cubecraft decided to make it a temporary game mode I was pretty disappointed...

Same here, It was also one of my favorite games without any doubt, must be nice seeing this in the future staying, but at the moment we are only able to vote for future games during a matter of time so don’t forget to vote here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vote-for-the-featured-game.220504/ in order to see Survival Games as the next game featured.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Survival games is getting a decent popularity while it takes a spot on the featured games list.
I don’t see it being a ,,dead” gamode when it’s featured and I think it deserves a permanent spot as well as you think.

Reactions: JustThatMeanGuy

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yeah, it was one of my favorite game modes too!
But know my favorite one is Skywars.

But like the other said it still being featured on Cubecraft, and that is what I like about those games modes.
If you wanna play a other game mode then the others you can play what you vote for featured game :)

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
My favourite gamemode is Skywars and I hope it won't be removed. I don't know what gamemode I would play, becuause is the gamemode where I play day after day
Good Post xd
skywars is a main gamemode in cubecraft, it is played daily by thousand of players.

I don't think there's a chance of this being removed.

Reactions: its_Marto03
D

Deleted member 469419

I think it.

SurvivalGames was an incredible game that had a lot of people playing on.

But it's probably it'll never come back of permanent way

Reactions: Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom