Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I would recommend you to watch 1.9 pvp video's..

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
Videos can help but the thing that matters the most is experience. I’d suggest you to play duels a lot so you can practice and improve. Some tips that could help you:
  • Always keep moving left and right, so it would be harder for your opponent to hit you, maybe at first you would miss hits doing this but practicing your aim will improve.
  • If you jump and hit your opponent you will make critic hits, that deal more damage than normal hits.
Then there would be other things to say but this is just the basic to know to get into PvP. If you need someone to fight with maybe I can play a bit later.

Reactions: Lecura

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As a well trained and experienced 1.8 and 1.9 pvper I can tell you a couple of tips and tricks, that may help.
You are more experienced with 1.8 overall, don't change your play style, just play like in ,,slow motion" on 1.9.
It's the same, but you've got way more time to think, which definitely is a plus.
Youtube guides can be useless and very useful.
I can guarantee, that you will find something which works for you, because there are a ton of videos out there.
One last tip, that will save your reputation and will make your life easier when playing competitive gamodes-Dont ever claim, that you are better than anyone, before fighting them, or else will happen..

Reactions: Eli

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
No its not! I cant learn it by myself just i have already gave up, i will run from every fight
Do you think it takes a few hours to learn to PvP ? If you think that you’re completely wrong.
You have to practice and play a lot and that’s how your skills will improve, experience is everything. A useless video can show you how to PvP but it won’t teach you everything if you don’t put yourself in the position of fighting.
Do you think that all the good pvpers already knew how to fight when they first joined the server and didn’t have to practice or anything? Come on.
Also, if you give up this easy you’ll never achieve anything in life.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Play 1.8 and play team modes so you can get carried this way you can practice your pvp but actually have fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
Top Bottom