Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I am interested in hearing which quest is your favorite. You could also say which is your least favorite.

I think my favorite was the Creeper Blanket quest. The name of the quest is kind of funny and this was also the last quest before I finally got to the Birch Island and iron.

I haven't really had a least favorite yet because this is my second play through and I have been able to plan ahead for some of the really grindy ones.

spiralcake491

Nov 19, 2020
i actually hate the jungle logs quest where you have to collect 500 of it and the gravel buying quest even some of the cacti quest and 1000 beetroot soup i actually did it and people call me the beetroot techno

and my fave was farming 200 beetroot

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
That fishing rod quest (and many of the other side quests) are low on my list because they are a distraction from getting to the later islands which generally make the game easier in terms of money generation. I plan to circle back on quests like those once I have unlocked all of the islands.

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
The 20000 acacia logs is a pain.... Even the 15k sugar isn't as bad as this one!

And obviously the side quests which are bugged and therefore can't progress.... or the quests which are bugged and haven't unlocked. Those are my least favourite!

Killing large numbers of zombies flawlessly is a fun and simple one with the mob trap I've got!

Reactions: cioxcho

wbar86

Jan 20, 2021
i actually hate the jungle logs quest where you have to collect 500 of it and the gravel buying quest even some of the cacti quest and 1000 beetroot soup i actually did it and people call me the beetroot techno

and my fave was farming 200 beetroot
Bro just wait until Savannah and you gotta mine the wood

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I hated the jungle log quest, it nearly made me quit skyblock. I got like 3 saplings per harvest.

Ender Kraft

Novice Member
Aug 7, 2020
I am interested in hearing which quest is your favorite. You could also say which is your least favorite.

I think my favorite was the Creeper Blanket quest. The name of the quest is kind of funny and this was also the last quest before I finally got to the Birch Island and iron.

I haven't really had a least favorite yet because this is my second play through and I have been able to plan ahead for some of the really grindy ones.
my favourite quest is introduction 2 where we have to make a crafting table
and my least favourite is the 20k acacia quest I forgot the name of that quest

EpicxDlol

Jan 17, 2021
Honestly the 50000 glowstone takes forever even witha witch dropper
Edit: I have 12 spawners just saying

Cwallin6571

Feb 9, 2021
As of right not (I’m aware this is early game but i haven’t been playing for that long) is “Roll Out The Red Carpet” and it’s where you need to craft 500 red carpet, and i highly dislike in since i have garbage armor and i need to repair it a lot, and fighting spiders, crafting beetroot along with the sheer number of carpet needed, this is why i don’t like it

Cwallin6571

Feb 9, 2021
As of right not (I’m aware this is early game but i haven’t been playing for that long) is “Roll Out The Red Carpet” and it’s where you need to craft 500 red carpet, and i highly dislike in since i have garbage armor and i need to repair it a lot, and fighting spiders, crafting beetroot along with the sheer number of carpet needed, this is why i don’t like it
now*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom