• Builder

• Chef

• Healer

Results are only viewable after voting.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Im just curious due to the tank and healer kit subjectivly seem to be better than the others. Golden apples are good for rushing and pvp, since you arent guaranteed to get golden apples at your starter chests, tank is good for rushing and you arent guaranteed to get boots and chestplate from starter chests, which increases the chance of getting full armor just from your starter island. The chef kit is kinda useless, you get food and a weapon, which you are guaranteed to get food from your starter island, and you have a decently high chance to get something better than a stone sword. Builder is decent for rushing, but again, youre guaranteed to get blocks from your starter island, and youll get the armor and weapons from those chests.

To be fair, i play on console and i can loot chests pretty quickly, ive never done pvp on mobile so maybe looting on mobile is a pain? And you just need some blocks without looting chests to get to mid? Idk, whats your guys opinion?

Reactions: Calichin

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I prefer to use tank, since I can usually rush pretty quick. Having the armor advantage on my opponent seems to be enough. Now if I find a golden Apple in my starter island that’s a plus as well. The thing is I have found myself at times when I used healer that I’m not well equipped to fight since my starter chests had either bad armor or little.

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
I like healer, because its a GAP! Majority of modes I play are always never normal! So whenever I open my first chest I get like an iron chest plate with prop IV.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like to use the tank kit for basic and normal. And when there is overpower mode I tend to use the healer kit because the iron armour is useless in overpowered.

C00kie

May 8, 2020
if basic mode i choose tank, if other modes i choose healer. Sometimes i may get iron chestplate in my chest and then i feel like a fool with the tank kit, but extra gapples are always good

Ratenci

Mar 21, 2015
The Netherlands
Im just curious due to the tank and healer kit subjectivly seem to be better than the others. Golden apples are good for rushing and pvp, since you arent guaranteed to get golden apples at your starter chests, tank is good for rushing and you arent guaranteed to get boots and chestplate from starter chests, which increases the chance of getting full armor just from your starter island. The chef kit is kinda useless, you get food and a weapon, which you are guaranteed to get food from your starter island, and you have a decently high chance to get something better than a stone sword. Builder is decent for rushing, but again, youre guaranteed to get blocks from your starter island, and youll get the armor and weapons from those chests.

To be fair, i play on console and i can loot chests pretty quickly, ive never done pvp on mobile so maybe looting on mobile is a pain? And you just need some blocks without looting chests to get to mid? Idk, whats your guys opinion?

If Basic, I use the Iron Golem or the Swordsman kit. The Golem kit is just so necesarry for the armor advantage, but the Swordsman kit also a good one because of the Sharpness on it. But if Normal or Overpowered then I usually choose Scout for the speed advantage during rushes =)

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
If Basic, I use the Iron Golem or the Swordsman kit. The Golem kit is just so necesarry for the armor advantage, but the Swordsman kit also a good one because of the Sharpness on it. But if Normal or Overpowered then I usually choose Scout for the speed advantage during rushes =)

This is talking about bedrock version, it literally says bedrock on the tag my guy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom