Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryGreen

Feb 19, 2016
Hey everyone!

I seriously want to know what's going on with the staff of this server when I report hacks or any other cheating. Let's face it, this server is every single day more infected of players using hacks. In the last week, I might have just counted 20 players using hacks and I only played a few games.
But, what's even worse is that even doing all my effort in recording them and reporting them, no answer from the staff did I receive, lol? So, could be that the reason why this server is everyday full of people cheating and making-you to leave the game? I seriously don't know, but what do I know is that no staff have answered my reports (dated from Sep 6) and I could have reported more players so as we can play all fairly but I don't want to waste more of my time, and I'm not the only one who has the same problem. Maybe I'm not reporting them right, cause the system has changed, but I followed guidelines so...
Maybe this topic is off-point but I don't know wherelse can I write that.
I also know that, this server was one of my favourites, but now I can't play a game without one player cheating, in some games even 3. So i'm sick and tired, I think I will quit.

Thanks everyone

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Tag an online staff member if your report hasn't been responded to, or bump the thread. :)

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Hello,
The Developers are busy making a new anti cheat and other things so don't inslult the Developers.

About the Staff :
Staff is moderating/helping voluntarily.
And they get 300+ reports a day and that's a lot!
So don't insult the Staff.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Staff members can't be everywhere on Cube, Cube is very very big to have a Staff member everywhere...
If you want to ask help from any Staff member while In-Game..
Well most of them are on the first lobbies of most Gamemodes or on surveillance duty on PvP gamemodes (Assassination/FFA)
If you have a Report that's still open feel free to Bump it or tag an online modertator+ (Not Builders, Developers or Helpers they can't ban nor mute)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Patience is key everyone. I'm sure staff would never ignore your report, as it helps the server be better. :)

BerryGreen

Feb 19, 2016
So, making a complaint is now insulting the developers @Steryo? Gosh...
I'm not insulting everyone, I'm facing a reality, seriously, what the...? All I'm saying is that I'm pretty sick about that situation, and even reporting cheaters are no longer useful. I'm sorry if Developers are busy, maybe I will come back to that server in a couple of months cause I'm not lying, in every single game there's seomone cheating. I know it's not Staff's fault, but it's quite annoying, will no bother anymore

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I'm not insulting everyone, I'm facing a reality, seriously, what the...? All I'm saying is that I'm pretty sick about that situation, and even reporting cheaters are no longer useful. I'm sorry if Developers are busy, maybe I will come back to that server in a couple of months cause I'm not lying, in every single game there's seomone cheating. I know it's not Staff's fault, but it's quite annoying, will no bother anymore
Ok, I understand your frustration. But just be patient till the new anti cheat gets released then all the hackers will be gone.
And why is reporting hackers is no longer useful?

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
DO YOU THINK WE ARE NOT SICK? DO YOU THINK OUR REPORTS ARE SEEN? YOU ARE SIMPLY JUST COMING HERE TO CRITICISE. Look on the bright side, what amazing staff they are. They don't get paid and they still work so hard. Can you just stop?

Think, reflect on your words.

BerryGreen

Feb 19, 2016
Yep guys! Thanks everyone for all your comments! I did tag them, but no answer in like 15 days did I receive. I can understand that there's a lot of reports but there's a lot of people that has the same problem and I will stop reporting them until I see this is useful.
Patience is the key, but please you also need to understand how frustrating is this situation too.
Thanks

Reactions: Steyro

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Yep guys! Thanks everyone for all your comments! I did tag them, but no answer in like 15 days did I receive. I can understand that there's a lot of reports but there's a lot of people that has the same problem and I will stop reporting them until I see this is useful.
Patience is the key, but please you also need to understand how frustrating is this situation too.
Thanks
It is frustrating for everyone.
DO YOU THINK WE ARE NOT SICK? DO YOU THINK OUR REPORTS ARE SEEN? YOU ARE SIMPLY JUST COMING HERE TO CRITICISE. Look on the bright side, what amazing staff they are. They don't get paid and they still work so hard. Can you just stop?

Think, reflect on your words.
Thank you!! <333

BerryGreen

Feb 19, 2016
Thanks guys for hating us, my first ever post in this forum and that's the answer I was looking for. I will not add anything else, But i'm not critising, I'm just complaining and asking for information. Cause I can report every cheater if you want, but then I would have thousands of reports with no answer.
Helping staff to report cheaters and so the server to be cleaner and more fairly and that's all i get, Thanks

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I understand that you're frustrated as many others are, but what we ask is for you to be patient or tag an online staff to answer your report(s). All the reports will be answered to eventually.

Also an Anti-Cheat is being worked on which will dicrease the amount of hackers greatly.

Everything has been answered, this thread will now be locked.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Top Bottom