Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I have just been in the arcade lobby and I noticed that Line Dash has been added into the lobby again.... But where's Layer Spleef gone?! Layer Spleef is by far one of the best arcade games going and it's a classic! Surely Cubecraft hasn't got rid of Layer Spleef? I've checked in mixed arcade too and I can't find it. :S

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Almost all of the old arcade games were removed and replaced. They've just added back QuakeCraft. The only Spleef game there is now is on Minerware.

Reactions: Foxy011

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Almost all of the old arcade games were removed and replaced. They've just added back QuakeCraft. The only Spleef game there is now is on Minerware.
Not really. You can still play mixed arcade with the occasional layer spleef game.

The mannequins in the back (behind mixed arcade) are the featured arcade games, as they've mentioned in the arcade update post. These games change from time to time, so you'll eventually see a separate layer spleef mannequin when it becomes a featured arcade game.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Not really. You can still play mixed arcade with the occasional layer spleef game.

The mannequins in the back (behind mixed arcade) are the featured arcade games, as they've mentioned in the arcade update post. These games change from time to time, so you'll eventually see a separate layer spleef mannequin when it becomes a featured arcade game.
Ah thank you, I did find a Layer Spleef game in mixed arcade, so it is still there. Thank you for your reply. :)

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I did eventually find a Layer Spleef game in mixed arcade, so it is still there, I was a little confused. I was thinking "Surely it can't be gone" lol. :P

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think it's pretty sad that they just got it in mixed arcade now. They actually got enough room for both spleef and line dash.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom