Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

where should i go next dont vote jungle

• Mesa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Lightning McQueen

So basically I was thinking if expanding territory. All that I’ve been doing is building in survival so I havent even found the end portal. Where should I build a base next.

Note : Savanna M is not your regular savanna. Its an extremely huuuugee biome that looks like an amplified world

Reactions: ChillyTree
L

Lightning McQueen

Ice spikes could work becuase somebody just traded in 11 emeralds for a silk touch iron pick. On the other hand Savanna M is just an awesome place to build in.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Jungle is and will probably always be my favourite biome (cats, parrots!?!, cocoa bean, melon, etc). Don’t know if it’s a good place to build, but you can always build a treehouse for example.

Edit: lol just read the poll, just go for Jungle hahaha

L

Lightning McQueen

Jungle is and will probably always be my favourite biome (cats, parrots!?!, cocoa bean, melon, etc). Don’t know if it’s a good place to build, but you can always build a treehouse for example.

Edit: lol just read the poll, just go for Jungle hahaha
Too far away. :(

L

Lightning McQueen

I don’t understand why they are always that rare to find, I mean it’s a biome like the other ones, so whyyyy
They actually increased spawn rates in 1.9. Thats why the jungle i found streches across some 3000 blocks. However its to far away atill...

Reactions: Cynamooo

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Not getting end-game items is stupid. Get yourself an elytra, put Unbreaking III and Mending on it and you can go anywhere you want with a few rockets. Have you actually checked if there's a closer jungle? Only because you found one that is 100k blocks away that doesn't mean it's the nearest. If you get a lot of ice from your ice spike biome you can make a fast travel system in the nether.

L

Lightning McQueen

**** i copied the world into creative

Gave myself speed 255

Got an elytra x

Took15 miniutes. Smh how am I going to do it in survival.

Ill get the seed soon

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂