Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caspar512

May 28, 2017
I Think Bringing TNT run and all the other old arcade minigames back is a good idea, I think we all know that hide and seek was Helping cubecraft a lot and the other arcade games so i would bring some back (Dont blame on me i still like the other arcade games, There is no hate in this comment)

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
TNT Run was definitely a popular game in Arcade, if not, the most played. There were even people who got more than 1k wins (@Dylaila for example). I've heard from those people say that they are going to leave CubeCraft because they all got a front seat to see their hours of gameplay being removed and now instead of seeing 4 digits on their win statistics, they come back to a single digit, 0.

"But hackers... Why are people with so many wins important?"
Good players tend to get known. Not only on the game they play, but across the network. There were even players who only got onto CubeCraft to play with those good players but since they're leaving, the people who followed them will leave too.

Even though I didn't play much TNT Run and only had 86 wins at last, I could see how it was enjoyable and why people liked to play that on its own. If something were to be done about this, what I would do is to make all of the Spleef modalities (Normal Spleef, BowSpleef and Splegg) into what is currently called "Layer Spleef" and have another game where you combine the TNT Run modalities (Normal TNT Run, a game that was under development when I was staff but never went public (Senior staff knows what game), and the weird game where you run and the blocks under you gets "hotter" and "melts").

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Lots of servers have TNT run. People didn't joined Cubecraft because of TNT run
No, but they will leave Cubecraft if they want to play TNT run.

Are you being serious right now? Please don't make assumptions.
15? Some maps of TNT Run requires 16 players and I'm sure I played enough games where the games were full.
Correct. I recall fifty or so people in Arcade prior to its removal in the lobbies alone. This excludes players that were in games at the time. The only games that I ever felt I had to struggle to find people for were Parkour Minigame and Paintball, though occasionally SCB and HG if playing in the mornings.

They have their own original twist
What are these "original twists"? Seems Skywars is as basic as can be, minus passive abilities. You spawn on an island, kill players, and win. Nothing else happens during the game. Skywars has no original twist, and that's okay. Over-complicating games for the sake of originality is the mentality that inspires poor design choices. The old map 'Space' from Skywars is a sufficient example of this.

Being honest here? Why aren't we allowed to enjoy an normal minigame on Cube? Just because other servers have it?
Many servers have TNT Run because it's a fun game. Why can't Cubecraft understand that being Original will get them nowhere.
No twists no crackers. A simple and normal game. Arcade was pretty much normal, before the update.
I don't see the problem with it either. The "must be original" mentality is killing this server, because everything comes down to PvP. Once players get bored of PvP and find that CCG has literally nothing else to offer them, they'll simply go elsewhere. This is why a diverse playlist of games is important. Aside from the recent additions to Arcade, almost every game on CCG offers the same experiences and objectives, only with slightly altered obstacles (I.e. Skywars = be last player alive | Eggwars = be last player alive, only achievable by breaking opponent's egg | SG = be last player alive but you're not in the sky | UHC = be last player alive but you can edit a natural terrain and don't regen health). I do understand that PvP is very popular, but I can't help noticing that for a very long time now, a significant portion of the community has been neglected. While I do appreciate the addition of new Arcade games, I begged in multiple threads, even going so far as to argue with the Community Manager, for the continuation of current games. All we ever asked for was bug fixes and the occasional new map. The former could've been done in a lunch break, and the latter could've been community-ran.

All these peeps saying "But it was the most popular arcade game"...
Well, yeah, but arcade had an avarage of 40, maybe 50 players. Even though it was the most popular arcade game, the amount of players playing it was insignificant.
Its community was largely retained despite numerous game-breaking bugs, no significant updates since early 2015, and the long intent to kill the gamemodes off.

"But hackers... Why are people with so many wins important?"
Good players tend to get known
Not only that, but it's a history of their progress over the past two-and-a-half years that has been completely wiped clean. I had amassed over 1.2k wins across the Arcade in the 18 months that it retained my interest, and now all that progress is gone. I also had all the achievements for SCB, HG, TNT Run, HnS, and Spleef. As much as I like some of the new gamemodes, I can't help but feel cheated.

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
a lot of people stell my the question: where is tnt run and i sais then it is by spleef, also a lot of people missed tnt run, it was one of the best arcade games ,but can tnt run come back??(sorry for my inglish im dutch :)
TNT run is a mini(mini)game in layer spleef

:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom