Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Optifine is allowed. If you got banned you can always appeal before opening a post complaining about it you know.
What makes you think this was intended as a pure complaint they did blame optifine which is an allowed mod
It's not allowed
Well it is allowed mainly in Classic PvP
But in the rest of the server it is still allowed just not a very good idea
What a legend. I'd say this happens more than CubeCraft's 'reputation' would like. I think it happened to me, I was only using LabyMod and OptiFine, and *poof* some glitchy anticheat that a determined 2 year old could make better banned me.
Okay firstly it didn't ban you for using those mods
Secondly I doubt you could make a better anti-cheat by yourself which is completely custom

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
What makes you think this was intended as a pure complaint they did blame optifine which is an allowed mod

Well it is allowed mainly in Classic PvP
But in the rest of the server it is still allowed just not a very good idea

Okay firstly it didn't ban you for using those mods
Secondly I doubt you could make a better anti-cheat by yourself which is completely custom
He could just appeal and save a place for something better than his problems which can easily be fix, I mean it's only two clicks from the home page, no need to open an entire post about it.

Bayleex

Feb 6, 2017
My Cardboard Box
He could just appeal and save a place for something better than his problems which can easily be fix, I mean it's only two clicks from the home page, no need to open an entire post about it.
This was intended as a joke, not an actual complain, am I not allowed to start a conversation? If you don't like it then why are you even commenting, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all, and yes there is a need to made an entire post about it, because this problem needs to be solved, i'm getting banned for optifine, then I think you need a few bans to realise how annoying it gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom