Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HACT

Feb 11, 2017
I was someone who used to play on The Chunk server, but then you bought it. I had the sorcerer, necromancer, and zeus towers, and they all disappeared when you bought The Chunk. I would really appreciate it if you gave me back all the towers I lost somehow. Thank you!:)

Feb 11, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe they did that for anyone. That being said, I wish it was at least a tad bit easier/quicker to get the tower upgrades, as it's a rather grindy process.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was someone who used to play on The Chunk server, but then you bought it. I had the sorcerer, necromancer, and zeus towers, and they all disappeared when you bought The Chunk. I would really appreciate it if you gave me back all the towers I lost somehow. Thank you!:)
Mac owned the chunk, they did not buy it. :P
Also, to give you back those towers you will have to have proof that you had them in the first place.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You have to reearn them not only is there no way to prove what you had but also this isnt the chunk, this is cubecraft a completely different main network now, so youll have to start over from the beginning

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
The Chunk Merged with CubeCraft they did not buy it

all players and stats were pretty much reset when The Chunk Merged with CubeCraft thats when they did the stat reset on the server and everything

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom