Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damariobros

Sep 11, 2016
I like this idea as well. I'm pretty sure that GuildCraft has that feature. Hypixel has an AFK Kick, it just sends you to Limbo. CubeCraft needs this feature. Not that hard to add.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
I like this idea as well. I'm pretty sure that GuildCraft has that feature. Hypixel has an AFK Kick, it just sends you to Limbo. CubeCraft needs this feature. Not that hard to add.
Sorry, but you can't post on this thread, as this is necroposting. There is a rule for that.
This is clearly one year ago, so please do not respond.

The date of the post is shown below.
@zRinne

Reactions: Milkyy

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Ehm usually when a friend messages you they are in a different lobby and are unable to see you.
Therefore I don't really see the point in this suggestion :x

Actually, something could be done similar to how messaging works with the essentials plugin that many servers use (CubeCraft doesn't have it, I believe).

Basically, if a player is afk, and they are messaged, the message will be sent, but in the sender's chat, a colored message will appear saying "Player [playername] is currently afk and may not respond".

You can also have an [AFK] tag appear infront of player's names in /f list. Also, like in essentials, you should be automatically put into /afk when you haven't moved for a certain amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom